Chasteau1

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Colorado State
Technically a Junior, should be a senior--just got done taking a year off...
Speech Communication (whoop-de-doo!) w/an emphasis in Mass Media probably...

I was a Journalism major, but I wouldn't have finished it in six years. It's so competitive to get into classes and I love beer and girls more than I love maintaining the required 3.0 gpa, so...

I'll most likely end up with a History minor too...

• Members

Engineering Design Graphics (drafting/Auto-CAD design)

San Jacinto Community College

Technically I'm on my 4th year, but I changed majors last semester, so i got 2 years left.

I'm just getting my associates for now, It's all I'll really need to be a draftsman. I'll make a decent amount of money doing that, enough to move out of the 'rents house. I might persue a bachellors degree via night school after I graduate. I can't decide what I want to do yet. Even though I'm going into drafting, I do not want to be an architect or engineer. I was in architecture school for 2 years and hated all of it, except drafting and mechanical drawings. I'll figure it out by then.

• Members
Engineering Design Graphics (drafting/Auto-CAD design)

San Jacinto Community College

Technically I'm on my 4th year, but I changed majors last semester, so i got 2 years left.

I'm just getting my associates for now, It's all I'll really need to be a draftsman. I'll make a decent amount of money doing that, enough to move out of the 'rents house. I might persue a bachellors degree via night school after I graduate. I can't decide what I want to do yet. Even though I'm going into drafting, I do not want to be an architect or engineer. I was in architecture school for 2 years and hated all of it, except drafting and mechanical drawings. I'll figure it out by then.

Haven't quite made up my mind where I'm attending..

• Members

taking a 5 month pre-engineering course at the college.
HiST
first.

I'm not sure what I want to take...I'm leaning more and more into EE, and maybe even Nanotech.

It was a real kick in my ass going back to school again...after not really doing anything for months and months..

Could some Electronics Engineers, or students chime in and share their experience? :)

• Members

I'm a junior in highschool. I plan to go to college to major in either Physics or Computer Science and Engineering. Haven't quite made up my mind where I'm attending either.

Computer sciences alot of math man.... depends on what you wanna do but I chose IT becuase I felt it was more direct I was gunna go to Northeastern but Comp sci wasnt for me .. i personally didnt think it was worth it .:thu: :thu: Also Physics is alot of math as well... lmao