Zakk Wylde Has No Integrity and is a Pathetic Weasel

OliverKlohzoff

• Members

Same {censored} every {censored}ing album.

bull{censored}--

SONIC BREW

STRONGER THAN DEATH

1919 ETERNAL

MAFIA

SHOT TO HELL

all totally different albums-- if you say othrwise-- you havent listened to them obviously....

and are talking out of your ass

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i know that they all suck, because i have heard at least one song off of every POS record he's done. you are definitely the minority on this one.

so, go get your aquanet, your quarter bag, and the latest BLS and have yourself a gay old time.

if it wasn't for pinch harmonics, zakk would sound like chet adkins' retarded little brother.

• Members

Same {censored} every {censored}ing album.

+1000. I can sing his riffs before they are through. And his voice is killing me with the YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW bull{censored} that he has been doing....Last decent BLS rcord was STD...

• Members

+1000. I can sing his riffs before they are through. And his voice is killing me with the YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW bull{censored} that he has been doing....Last decent BLS rcord was STD...

you can do it?

THEN POST IT UP AND PROVE ME WRONG!

LET"S HEAAR IT!

• Members

{censored} THIS--

i'm going to listen to shot to hell right now.

zakk OWNS prince!!

That is hard to take seriously. I officially question your Zakk fandom! This is the gauntlet being thrown down! U R t0tully not teh fAn of teh ZakK dEwd!

So anyway, I once heard some songs on... Mafia? I actually laughed, and tried desperately to not hurt the feelings of the person that was showing it to me. It was THAT awesome and hardcore and cool and great and wonderful and rocking and super! :thu:

• Members

bull{censored}--

SONIC BREW

STRONGER THAN DEATH

1919 ETERNAL

MAFIA

SHOT TO HELL

all totally different albums-- if you say othrwise-- you havent listened to them obviously....

and are talking out of your ass

man you really love your ZAKK WYLDE dont you? would you like to be the honorary promoter of ZAKK for HC?? ive been posting his news and quotes recently but if you want to take over send me a message at renoir1@zakkwylde.com,

by teh way, do you know who the drummer is for 1919 eternal? it was just a drum machine because they were just demos that ozzy rejected for down to earth, and ZAKK just took them, un-mastered, and put out the CD....:o

• Members

by teh way, do you know who the drummer is for 1919 eternal? it was just a drum machine

i knew that.

i am really losng respect for HC-- maybe what they all say is true-- you guys are just a bunch of trendy little smack talkers....

i have yet to hear one of your clips proving you better than zakk on either vcals OR guitar..... i guess i'll prolly be waitin awhile,huh? LOL

oh wait-- PRINCE played the SB.....oh........ oh boy.....

the worst ZW solo i've ever heard put prince's SB solo to SHAME.

what a joke.

:thu:

TAKE THIS BLOOD- TAKE THIS LIFE- TAKE THIS BLOOD IT'LL NEVER DIE!

m/

this aint the last goodbye

RIP DIME!

{censored} ALL 'YALL!!!!!

• Members

i knew that.

i am really losng respect for HC-- maybe what they all say is true-- you guys are just a bunch of trendy little smack talkers....

i have yet to hear one of your clips proving you better than zakk on either vcals OR guitar..... i guess i'll prolly be waitin awhile,huh? LOL

what a joke.

m/

RIP DIME!

m/

• Members

BLS is pretty cool and Zakk is a good player, i think all you guys who were all too greedy ordeing 6 of those 357 guitars were just stupid cause that deal was too good to be true.

I am not a big zakk supporter but all these bashing threads are just plain stupid.

• Members

i knew that.

what a joke.

m/

RIP DIME!

man the offer still stands, send me a PM or email at renoir1@zakkwylde.com if you want to be a promoter of some ZAKK and BLS stuff, let me know :o

p.s. do you have an official vest and are a certified berserker with all the patches? if not and you want that stuff, we can hook you up a.s.a.p. so you can show the colors every day, keep bleedin black label bro

• Members

"Zakk Wylde dislikes non caucasian people."

And that has exactly what to do with his ability to play guitar or write songs or sell millions of records? The guy's personality might suck as someone for you to know or hang out with-but, since not a one of you here are likely to be hanging out with the guy on a day-day basis,what difference does it make? The guy can be a complete dick for all it matters,but prior to some fools falling for an internet scam that he may or may not have had a hand in,

doesnt change the fact that most of you who bash him now,would have begged to lick the stink from his turds before then.

• Members

Zakk Sucks ass.

9ball sucks, he always has done :o

Prince > Zakk by a mile. At least prince plays with feeling, and he improvises most things, prince is a {censored}ing amazing player, and as for zakk..... pentatonics anyone?

And he cant play with feel for {censored}. Just look at in this river... "Oh I know what will make this sad song good... SHRED SOLO! *drools over pentatonics*"

Plus he sucks Ozzy's ass.

Thankyou.

• Members

Zakk Sucks ass.

9ball sucks, he always has done
:o

Prince > Zakk by a mile. At least prince plays with feeling, and he improvises most things, prince is a {censored}ing amazing player, and as for zakk..... pentatonics anyone?

And he cant play with feel for {censored}. Just look at in this river... "Oh I know what will make this sad song good... SHRED SOLO! *drools over pentatonics*"

Plus he sucks Ozzy's ass.

Thankyou.

A huge +1. Prince rocks. 9Ball sucks some serious dick. I think he's a troll, but if not, he literally exemplifies everything I hate about metal and it's fanboys. Hell, if he is a troll, he has the attitude down to a tee.

Nothing can be as good as the br00wtal metUlz right?

Archived