The label is sending my fam and me to JAPAN!!!

Bluesaholick

• Members
Notice how they are sending MY FAMILY over. That means I have a wife, you idiot.
:o
Sounds like you know a lot about sucking asian cock though...do you have a lot of experience in that field?

Notice that whatever BS you decide to print, nobody buys it, so no matter what you post about you and your fantasies, its still just lies. Why? because youre nothing more than a troll...:bor::bor: :bor: :bor: :bor:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's fine. When you are in Japan all you have to do is take a picture of yourself holding a sign that says " bluesaholick rocks" and post it on the forum. This will verify that youy arent the dicksmoke that everyone thinks that you are. Make sure that the picture shows something that verifies that you are in Japan and then people might believe you! Photoshopped picture will not be tolerated. You could also block out your face so that your identity is hidden!! Whaddya say?

:wave:

• Members
Something tells me that the show will be too far away from where you are regardless...
:rolleyes:

Nothing going on anywhere tonight that would qualify as big, Radio city , the beacon, the hammerstein, roseland, Irving Plaza, BB Kings...

This is my city and he just got pown3d.......again.

Archived