Deadbird Gear

-DOOM-

• Members

You want Chuck or Jay's list ?

Chuck use a Les Paul, Orange and Marshall cabs Model T head, But that might belong to Todd..I think he was using a Marshall head last time .

Jay plays Ibanez and Jackson and uses a Crate head with a Marshall cab.

Here is the old gear list of stuff that was stolen in Ohio when they were on tour.

AMPEG SVT- AV bass amplifier head (300 watts tubed, silver and grey front) I have SN for this .

Moosetrap case for the ampeg svt (custom made with 2 inches of foam, first and only one made)

AMPEG SVT-8x10E speaker cabinet ( tolex torn off both of the sides)I have SN for this.

Fender Jazz Bass ( "60s style jazz bass, sunburst, has made in Mexico on the back of the neck, dent in wood by bottom strap button, hardshell case with stickers on it) I have SN for this.

Gibson Firebrand SG guitar ( natural brown, has crack in the neck that has been repaired, had Leechmilk sticker by bridge, brown hardshell case)

Gibson flying V guitar ( red faded series, missing part of the pickup selector switch, gigbag)

Sunn Model - T guitar amplifier head ( 120 watt tube, power jack is loose)

Laney guitar amplifier head ( 50 watt tube)

Tama Imperial drum set ( red 4 piece with black beauty snare, in rough shape, probably has cymbal stands in bag)

Sunn 4x12 guitar speaker cabinet ( has 3 wheels)

Peavey 4x12 guitar speaker cabinet ( peavey in the handles turned upside down)

Peavey 4x12 guitar speaker cabinet ( has 3 wheels)

Tube works 4x12 guitar speaker cabinet ( grey carpeted, no wheels)

Rapco A/B/Y signal splitter box ( still in white box)

Electro harmonix sovtek big muff ( green, vintage, heavy duty, missing nob on far right, missing paint)

Electro harmonix big muff (black)

Electro harmonix big muff ( black)

Boss pedal tuner ( white)

Archived