PC audio problem

synth_lover

• Members

This doesn't really have to do with synths but more with PC. I just upgraded to Win 7 -I hate it so far- and now I can't hear any sounds from my soft synth (zeta+) while I'm listening to internet radio (on screamer radio) like I used to with XP. It will only allow me to use one but not both at the same time. I'm not that good with PCs but I tried to play with ASIO and PC settings but nothing. Any body knows what I need to do to get sounds from both at the same time?

I have realtek high def audio and wondering if a good sound card would make any difference is sound quality or would be a waste of money ?

• Members

I appreciate the reply, guys. But how come I could listen to internet radio and use Zeta at the same time when I had Win XP as an operating system ? Everything's still the same except for the OS.

Latency isn't bad at all but I think I'm gonna get a sound card anyway but I don't know if it will fit since I have a big graphics card that's taking a lot of space inside. BTW, any decent inexpensive sound cards you recommend or it doesn't really matter that much ? Thanks.

• Members

Thanks, zextreme. Funny thing is FL Studio works just fine when I'm listening to internet radio and just found that zeta also works if it's opened from within FL. I just don't understand why it won't work (no sound) as stand-alone any more. Well, I guess I'll just use it with FL Studio.

Archived