Drumkit From Hell 1 or 2?

dethmetalanimal

• Members

which DFH should i get? i was just gonna get the new version, but then i've heard that some people have had issues with 2. would i be better off just getting the first version? what do you guys recommend?

The second one is {censored} - but doesn't need a sampler - the first one is in my opinion still the best drumkit from hell available - (superior included) for metal drums, but you'll need battery - or something similair to run it.

alternatively you can get ez-drummer and the DFH addon and save yourself alot of trouble - i dont personally like the sound of it though.

• Members

Do not get superior. If you have to ask about DFH you will be pned by it. I know loads about plug ins etc but that was a peice of crap. I only got the drums to sound good by blending it with other drums samples. it took me months to get the thing to work at all. Go EZdrummer if you are going to pick any.

• Members

Do not get superior. If you have to ask about DFH you will be pned by it. I know loads about plug ins etc but that was a peice of crap. I only got the drums to sound good by blending it with other drums samples. it took me months to get the thing to work at all. Go EZdrummer if you are going to pick any.

ok so ezdrummer would be the best then?

Archived