Couple New Chimaira Songs for Yall to Download....

Chrisjd

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

my roommate downloaded the entire new CD and it IS amazing!...tones are great and the album is great. I'm going to see Chimaira with KSE and Dragonforce in a few weeks

i dont think he would be happy hearing that your friend did that and not bought it

• Members

Ive got to be honest..I've been listening to Chimaira since the first album hit, and absolutely played The Impossibility of Reason into the dirt. That album was just flat out great. Granted these two songs probably dont account for the entire album as a whole, but I have to say, I don't really like what I'm hearing. It's still Chimaira, and the things I'm hearing are interesting, but it just doesnt come off as in your face as the other stuff does. The elements are all there, I just think the execution could be better. I'll still support Chimaira.

• Members
listening now, sounds pretty cool overall...the vocals seem a bit overdone some times tho

i'm definitely buying this album when it comes out, you're not really in chimaira are you?

he was in chimaira, but me and teh other members decided to kick him out for revealing this info on HC...:snax:

Archived