OT: RIP Audioslave.... :(

Bopper

• Members

pffft. If they do that then it will be for the money and no other reason. And I don't think Morello will do it anyways. Besides, Zach was an asshat and sucked donkey dicks. Why would Morello want him back? Bring on the flames!
:D:thu:

they're doing it. a one off show :)

check out their website.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

oh no, don't get me wrong, the music was GREAT! Great playing, great groove, yup. Zach sucked. It got to the point where all he was was another asshole with a microphone and an audience looking for attention. "Hey look at me, I'm a pissed off rockstar!!!!!" If that's all he's got he can keep it. And that's ALL he's got. I for one am glad his solo career flopped. Kinda proved why RATM was so popular, because of the music and not because of Zach De La Jackass. But hey, if you're a fan, that's fine with me.

That's cool. Not really a "fan" of Zach, I'm a fan of the band in general as a whole and they wouldn't have been the same type of band without him. But I do agree, it was the music that really made them popular,...that's what most people gravitated toward, the groove, vibe and energy.

• Members

i never liked ratm's message.

yea they sound like crap, and the lyrics are worthless. Most people get out of the rebel mindset when they are like 18-19. These guys missed the maturing process unfortunately.

I think rage against the machine is actually one of the few bands that I would listen to hip-hop before I listen to them.

And i don't listen to Hip-hop.

They just flat out suck. Too bad they are getting back together....I was hoping this trash would stay in the past. :cry:

• Members

yea they sound like crap, and the lyrics are worthless. Most people get out of the rebel mindset when they are like 18-19. These guys missed the maturing process unfortunately.

you say that....but luckily for XchristXrockerX his hero jesus kept his rebel mindset ;)

• Members

yea they sound like crap, and the lyrics are worthless. Most people get out of the rebel mindset when they are like 18-19. These guys missed the maturing process unfortunately.I think rage against the machine is actually one of the few bands that I would listen to hip-hop before I listen to them.

And i don't listen to Hip-hop.

They just flat out suck. Too bad they are getting back together....I was hoping this trash would stay in the past.
:cry:

:blah: :blah: :blah: If you don't like it, get out of here and don't listen to it. What a {censored}in abstract concept.

Archived