REINHARDT STORM 50watt

DiezelDale

• Members

Well,

It Arrived on the tail end of a winter blizzard, just like the name. All I can say is that Bob Reinhardt hit this one out of the park. This amp is made for those who crave the late 70's to mid 80's JMP/JCM Rock tone! Just click the link to see what Bob put into this Rock Machine!

http://www.reinhardtamps.com/files/Storm.html

My amp is set up as a 2 channel amp with footswitch, with two gain knobs allowing me to dial in tones from marshall type clean to Hot Rodded JCM Mayhem with tight bass response , think PTP Marshall Jubilee, no mushy fizzy gain here. What I like the most about Bob's amp is the quality of tone you only get from a high end PTP amp(turret board). On the back are ports for BIAS adjustment, just pop in your meter and on the chasis is the control to dial in BIAS! Need I comment on the Fantastic job Mrs. Bob does on the Tolex! The picture does no justice to the Black and Ivory tolex with the new Reinhardt signiture style. Crank this amp up a few notches to say 4-5 and it comes to life. CAUTION! Not for the timid wimpy low volume Bedroom guitar slinger!! This amp is an instant Classic andmust have for those who want a PTP JCM800 type tone monster!!!100_1037-1.jpg

Archived