Antonella got booted off 'Idol'

Qlippothic

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I guess it's time to go back to smokin' pole!

:lol::thu::D

She had some fun on campus with the girls and you have her performing sex acts like she was a whore.

She is someone's daughter and sister and who knows girlfriend.

Give her a break, what you are saying is slimey.

• Members

She had some fun on campus with the girls and you have her performing sex acts like she was a whore.

She is someone's daughter and sister and who knows girlfriend.

Give her a break, what you are saying is slimey.

...and your point is...? :blah:

• Members

Antonella deserved the boot, so did Haley Scarnato but she made it through. Also how did that Sanjaya guy beat out Sundance? WTF! Now we get to be embarrased for them and watch the judges slam them both one more time.
:freak:

hint: Sundance turns Jeremy into a southern big band/lounge song and then says in an interview he did it the way it was suppose to be done .... uh ..... you can't hold a candle to eddie vedder on that song .... what next, showing Plant and Dylan how their songs are suppose to be done. He was horrid and it was amazing watching people fall over him just because he did show taste to introduce a real rock song to the show.

• Members

hint: Sundance turns Jeremy into a southern big band/lounge song and then says in an interview he did it the way it was suppose to be done .... uh ..... you can't hold a candle to eddie vedder on that song .... what next, showing Plant and Dylan how their songs are suppose to be done. He was horrid and it was amazing watching people fall over him just because he did show taste to introduce a real rock song to the show.

maybe its where he said "harmless little fun" instead of "harmless little {censored}" america got outraged that he changed the lyric:idea:

• Members

I agree, he butchered that song badly. When he was on, he was pretty good, but he was very inconsistent. Still, there were others that should have gone before he did.

• Members

I dig Gina. Don't recall her last name. When she started singing the Evanescence tune, I was preparing for the worst, but she pulled it off pretty well. And she's damn sexy too, IMO.

yeah, there's something about her too, the different colored hair, rocker chick, turns me on a bit.

Archived