Recommend a decent free/cheap VST/Sample for human voice.

MikeyParent

• Members

check out this thread over at VSE, look for any posts by D-Collector, he put up a bunch of samples of the S-550 sampler and somewhere in the pages he put up the Emax stuff in soundfont or wav, can't remember.

You should be able to find something I hope. I'm not familar with the music you referred to(yes I live under a rock)lol. Also check out the top of that page for links to samples.

Would love to hear if you find anything that's remotely useful.

http://www.vintagesynth.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=3&sid=96b7279e173ed802428f634930f592d9

• Members

check out this thread over at VSE, look for any posts by D-Collector, he put up a bunch of samples of the S-550 sampler and somewhere in the pages he put up the Emax stuff in soundfont or wav, can't remember.

You should be able to find something I hope. I'm not familar with the music you referred to(yes I live under a rock)lol. Also check out the top of that page for links to samples.

Thanks man! I will check that out this weekend.

For reference this is the song I was referring to:

[video=youtube;bd2B6SjMh_w]

• Members

I think I am cursed. Miraculously that dude had them shared on megaupload.com, which you may or may not know (I didnt) has been shut down due to piracy...

• Members

Cool find man!

Incidentally I found Schindlers Choir, Wah voice and Worshipful Choir to be semi useful for what I was trying to do...

Other stuff that was good but not for what I was doing:

Balchoir

Boychoir

R-oohs

Vocalese

Voice of Heaven (pretty sure this is a fairlight sample)

Also the Sontina Symphonic Orchestra download for sfz+ is pretty great for free samples.

Archived