To bang or not to bang?

Shredison

• Members

Alright im a fairly quiet guy...keep to myself here at work. About two days ago one of the managers sends me an email about nothing pretty much just to talk. She is like 25 and im 19, so... i would have never suspected anything. We've been talking and she clearly stated "i want to you". She is pretty hot with HUGE milkbags. Best part about this is her daddy is rich. I told her i want her to be my sugar momma and she was ok with it.

Should i bang my manager?

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Alright im a fairly quiet guy...keep to myself here at work. About two days ago one of the managers sends me an email about nothing pretty much just to talk. She is like 25 and im 19, so... i would have never suspected anything. We've been talking and she clearly stated "i want to you". She is pretty hot with HUGE milkbags. Best part about this is her daddy is rich. I told her i want her to be my sugar momma and she was ok with it.

Should i bang my manager here at work?

Is this a parody thread?

:freak:

:o

:love:

:wave:

:blah:

• Members

i say calm it down at work and take her out somewhere to dinner and then hang out..hey..if she is coming on to you then go for it....but try to be professional at work, and act like it's manager and employee as always...works better that way

yeah she wants to keep it on the DL... I dont think she wants the dinner thing. She just wants to bang. Those are her words

• Members

Have a talk with her and tell her that you don't want this to lead to you losing your job, should a conflict arise down the road in this relationship. If you both can be mature about it, and she sound's sincere, wack that pee-pee!

• Members

at 19, your current job probably doesn't matter in the long run. bang away. save the emails.

if she gets stingy with the $$, charge sexual harrassment, and say you felt if you didn't go along with it you might lose your job. email evidence will be on your side.

• Members

Even wiser words... She just told me she wants to take me to a strip club this weekend and possibly 3some it up

That would be an exception to the dick/paycheck rule, I would think. I'd still get pics, just in case she tries to screw you over later. Of course, said pics should be posted here as well.

• Members

That would be an exception to the dick/paycheck rule, I would think. I'd still get pics, just in case she tries to screw you over later. Of course, said pics should be posted here as well.

yeah, posted here, you know strictly for security purposes so you have like a record of it, you know???? LOL:thu:

• Members

I will try and get pics... she seems like the wild type

Archived