SPAM: Waldorf Q 32 voice kb,TeaspoonCAS Kink, Sidrazzi,Bugbrand, various pedals

• Members

These are prices inclusive of paypal fees and shipping to the continental US. I'm trying to raise some more $ for a round of irresponsible spending.

Blue Waldorf Q 32 keyboard in excellent condition. I'd like $1600 shipped for this. I think this is a decent price - someone was trying to sell one on Muffwiggler for $2,000 recently.

ON HOLD: Squarewave Parade TeaspoonCAS Kink edition. I just picked this up for $350, so I'll sell it for that. I have a preorder in for a Gotharman Deformer, and I think that I won't need this. but it's very cool.

Flower Electronics: I have an older filter without an official name on sale. I can provide more details and a pic of the latter. I'd like $165 for the filter. I was told by the guy who built it that it's a great price. The guy who built it did some work for flower electronics, but this is a unit that they used to assemble at workshops. It looks diy.

I am going to sell my new version of the bugbrand board weevil - used for about 2-3 hours. I will ship it to you in the continental US for $175. this is it: http://www.bugbrand.co.uk/index.php?mai ... cts_id=110

It is a fine piece of noise machinery.

Koma FT201 Filter/sequencer: $325

Dwarfcraft Power Struggle: $75

Dwarfcraft Loop Mangler: $150

Dwarfcraft Mike's Salty Explosion: $145

Subtle Noise Maker Cacophonator II. This is the battery version. $345

Audible Disease:

Infection 3: $245

Convulsion 2: $125

MASF Swan Song: $225

ciat-lonbarde sidrazzi. (currently on hold until Friday) These are truly remarkable and unique. I'm selling it because I'm going to be getting another instrument with a sidrazzi included, and I don't need 2. $575 shipped to continental US. That price includes a psu, which Peter does not include with a new Sidrazzi.

Lastgasp Art Laboratories

Cyber Psychic: $320

Steroid O.D.: $255

• Members

If I didn't have a Q KB already I would jump on that right away, especially since it is the blue version *and* it has 32 voices (expanded from the 16 standard). I wish that I have bought the Microwave XT that I *think* drool was selling a while ago. I keep kicking myself...

Keep in mind that with the Q "32" voices really means 32 separate voices. There is no voice stealing. This thing is a beast... 58 knobs of hands-on goodness.

Also AFAIK you can still get new "Q cards" from noisebug.net for storing extra patches outside a computer.

• Members

I just don't use it enough to warrant keeping it, and have been 'rebalancing' my studio to use more 'real' instruments along with synths....violin, electric, have an Indian Diruba coming (!). The Serge and tinysizer + various noise abominations will really be enough. but the Q is really the only 'normal' synth that I've used in the past couple of years. I still think it sounds great - I prefer the sound to the Blofeld. I did a soundcloud set on it once with nothing else at all, and someone commented to me something like 'man, I'm going to have to get me some Serge'.

Archived