OT: WTF

Shredison

• Members

Yeah Im not going to front, its {censored}ing ridiculously tough to get over her. But ask yourself this, do you really think getting back together would be the healthiest thing to do for you and your daughter in the long run?

Thats the thing holding me back right now man.

• Members

I was in a similar situation. I was married to a very hot young thing after dating her for 3 years. She started getting promiscuous and I dumped her.
I felt like {censored} for a long time, but I was on the lookout for someone hotter and better after our breakup and divorce. I kept a positive attitude and this is a big thing. Don't let women know you are a wack-job because of your past marital problems!

It took me ten long years to find someone who is perfect for me, and who came with all the options: extremely hot looks, brains, personality, sense of humor, tight with a buck, great domestically, a superb cook, great in bed and young, who lets me do my music thing without a word of complaint.

It doesn't get any better then that, and we have been married with no children for 18+ years and still extremely happy and in love.

I know a guy who was married twice before with 2 children from his second wife and he married a simply stunning woman who had never been married previously and is 11 years his junior. This woman is smart, has a great personality, a great sense of humor a degree from a top culunary(sp?) institute, and did I mention she is simply beautiful!

It happens every day and continues to happen, if you maintain a good sense of humor, stay in shape, work diligently and bring up your daughter properly, so she does not scare away any potenial women.

You got a hot one once, and believe me, you will do it again. The hardest part is getting passed the past and starting your future RIGHT NOW.

Good Luck!:thu:

• Members
I was in a similar situation. I was married to a very hot young thing after dating her for 3 years. She started getting promiscuous and I dumped her.

I felt like {censored} for a long time, but I was on the lookout for someone hotter and better after our breakup and divorce. I kept a positive attitude and this is a big thing. Don't let women know you are a wack-job because of your past marital problems!

It took me ten long years to find someone who is perfect for me, and who came with all the options: extremely hot looks, brains, personality, sense of humor, tight with a buck, great domestically, a superb cook, great in bed and young, who lets me do my music thing without a word of complaint.

It doesn't get any better then that, and we have been married with no children for 18+ years and still extremely happy and in love.

I know a guy who was married twice before with 2 children from his second wife and he married a simply stunning woman who had never been married previously and is 11 years his junior. This woman is smart, has a great personality, a great sense of humor and did I mention she is simply beautiful.

It happens every day and continues to happen, if you maintain a good sense of humor, stay in shape, work diligently and bring up your daughter properly, so she does not scare away any potenial women.

You got a hot one once, and believe me, you will do it again. The hardest part is getting passed the past and starting your future RIGHT NOW.

Good Luck!
:thu:

Thanks a lot man....

• Members

HCAF is starting to turn into a Dr. Phil forum...

anyways, dont do it, for your own sanity, she'll keep f**king you over as long as you keep giving her more chances to do so.. plenty more (sane) fish in the sea an' all that..

• Members

I sincerely wish you the very best of luck.
Take your time and date a lot of women, but don't spoil any of them with goodies. I gave less material things to my wife then any other woman I ever dated and when I gave her anything, she really appreciated it.
You will know when the right one comes along.
Stephen

• Members

Her hot looks are making you weak. I say if she's done some {censored}ed up {censored} to you she'll do it again. Either don't take it seriously and bang her if you can or just find someone else who is cool. Who cares how good she looks anyway, not like she's cornering the market in {censored}. There are tons of good looking chicks out there.

I say if she's done some {censored}ed up {censored} to you in the past, and you take her back, then she KNOWS that she could do even MORE {censored}ed up {censored} to you and get away with it cause you'll come crawling back. She thinks she's got you by the balls.

Archived