OT:Carls Jr.....

Shredison

• Members

I've lived all over. Whataburger (a Texas chain) is by far the best fast food hamburger in my opinion.

They have em hear in Az as well... that honey BBQ chicken sandwich thing is AMAZING.. Had one everyday for a week straight

• Members

I dunno. But whatever you do DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT ever have the Philly Cheesesteak burger for breakfast. That was a terrible morning

LOL, I had one for Breakfast every single morning when we were out at NAMM and absolutely loved them!!! Ask Bob Savage, I was raving about them....

My buddy had a Guacamole Burger that was covered in stuff that made things that my son has filled his diaper with look good:eek: :eek: :eek:

• Members
Meh.

The only fast food that I have a soft spot for is Sonic, and that's more due to not having them in Minnesota than anything else. It was a required stop on tour to get Sonic back in the day.
:thu:

They closed all our Sonics :mad:

Hardees is good, but I dont go there much. Heart Attack in a wrapper.

• Members

you guys are killing me here. We dont have any of these places in new england. It's Mcdonalds, BK, and Wendy's. thats it. My favorite part of tour is finding these rediculous fast food places. Well, second favorite. Mello Yello will always be the best :thu:

• Members
you guys are killing me here. We dont have any of these places in new england. It's Mcdonalds, BK, and Wendy's. thats it. My favorite part of tour is finding these rediculous fast food places. Well, second favorite. Mello Yello will always be the best
:thu:

http://money.cnn.com/2004/11/15/news/funny/hardees/

:thu: You are killing yourself slower with limited choices :p

• Members

As long as your state has Chipotle, its all good...
:cool:

Damn, that's the icing on the cake right there. I hate you guys. I was actually just thinking today that I would kill for a good burrito and Chipotle came to mind. If there was one within 4 hours from here i would go once a week. Damn. We have a few Q'doba's in Mass. but thats the closest.

Archived