Speaker choices for Genz Benz G-flex 2x12?

ampwhore

• Members

Well I do really like the stock speakers and they are in my 4x12. In my 2x12 I went with a pair of Eminence Governors and really like those too. Kind of like a V30 but smoother with a little less low end. They are also made to go in a ported cab so you don't have to worry about blowing speakers with a lot of high volume usage.

• Members

Well I do really like the stock speakers and they are in my 4x12. In my 2x12 I went with a pair of Eminence Governors and really like those too. Kind of like a V30 but smoother with a little less low end. They are also made to go in a ported cab so you don't have to worry about blowing speakers with a lot of high volume usage.

Ok maybe I should check out the Governors....how you like those in the G-flex....less dark than the stock speakers??

• Members

When I had a G-flex, I had excellent results with Celestion Classic Lead 80's and Celestion/Mesa Boogie Black Shadow 90 watters. Both were a huge improvement over the stock speakers, which weren't bad theirselves, in my opinion.

Good luck.

• Members

When I had a G-flex, I had excellent results with Celestion Classic Lead 80's and Celestion/Mesa Boogie Black Shadow 90 watters. Both were a huge improvement over the stock speakers, which weren't bad theirselves, in my opinion.

Good luck.

What kind of excellent results? I really like the stock speakers.........though they can be dark at low volume.

Archived