Hell Yeah, my new ESP M-1 came in today.

BAZGUITARMAN

• Members
Eddie Carlino called me about an hour ago to let me know my M-1 finally came in. He got it today, posted some pics on his website and is shipping it to me tomorrow. Sweet ass sweetness.

He`s got four nice pics up on his site. Front and back body, whole guitar and headstock closeup. Check out the headstock closeup. You can see the fret board. That is some shiney ass polished ebony. I can`t wait to get this bad boy in.

Here`s a link to the ESP page on his website. Scroll down about 2/3 on pg. 1 and you will see the pics.

http://www.carlinoguitars.com/ESPpicpage.html

Here`s the whole body shot. I won`t post the rest because they are high res. and huge.

Eric

Picture_2250.jpg

Man you and yer pics!!!

You suck !!!

I can't stop thinking about this guitar...!!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

It's easily one of the hotest models of 2007!!!

• Members

Man you and yer pics!!!

You suck !!!

I can't stop thinking about this guitar...!!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

It's easily one of the hotest models of 2007!!!

I agree. As soon as I saw it, I knew I had to have it. I`m glad I pre-ordered because it looks like the first few shipments are going to be hot.

I always wanted a nice M series guitar, but the only neck-through models had Floyds, which i don`t really use. If this guitar would have been set up with dual hummers like a M-2, I would have probably bought two. I`m hoping the next NAMM show we might see a dual pickup, fixed bridge, neck-through M-2. That would be sweet.

Eric

• Members

That is my kinda guitar. Is it just a volume, or is it a push/pull pot of some sort?

It`s just a volume knob since the pickup is an 81 and not tappable.

It would be a great guitar to drop an 89 into with a push/pull pot.

Eric

• Members
well, my ltd mh-400 is in the mail and i can't wait. $465 shipped and minty

Took me a minute to even realize you posted something. I was staring at your avater. :eek:

Have you seen the new MH-1000 with Floyd in trans-black? Pretty damn hot.

Did you buy your MH-400 used? That`s a great price. Congrats.

Eric

Archived