UK Reverse Spam - What Amps You Got Going?

Megadeth Man

• Members

I've got some crappy pics on my phone I can mail you, if you want to see em. Serial is 09921K. Overall is in VGC - the only damage really is 3 small tolex nicks in the edges, biggest one is about the size of a sweetcorn. All the chassis markings and labels are mint, which is unusual considering its age. Marshall logo intact as well, and the corner pieces.

I have no idea about the valves actually. I seem to remember he revalved the power section when he bought it off me last year, but he must have played it for 10 hours tops before joining a band as a bass player. It's been sat in my room since. The handful of times I've fired it up its always sounded healthy though.

Al

• Members

I've got some crappy pics on my phone I can mail you, if you want to see em. Serial is 09921K. Overall is in VGC - the only damage really is 3 small tolex nicks in the edges, biggest one is about the size of a sweetcorn. All the chassis markings and labels are mint, which is unusual considering its age. Marshall logo intact as well, and the corner pieces.

I have no idea about the valves actually. I seem to remember he revalved the power section when he bought it off me last year, but he must have played it for 10 hours tops before joining a band as a bass player. It's been sat in my room since. The handful of times I've fired it up its always sounded healthy though.

Al

Sounds good man, I'll speak to my mate tonight then shoot you a PM tomorrow. Maybe you could fire it up and give it a quick once over, let me know about and noise, problems, etc. Also, if you can find out how your mate would want payment. Cheers.

Archived