EBAY is a Hastle! -- at least for first timers.

tudor_d_toidle

• Members

I tried to sell my M/B single rectifier--they wouldn't let me list it under "Buy it Now" (for some reason), and of course, being First Time, I had NO FEEDBACK, and all, so My MINT beauty still sits. Anyone else have problems with this? Is there a better way to sell the amp or use ebay more efficiently?

• Members

You are not going to get what it is worth with a low feedback rating. Buyers have come to be wary of sellers with low ratings, especially those selling higher dollar items. Try to list it on craigslist. That is if you are in the US. I sell on ebay and it is a hassle for established sellers as well, but for different reasons. Nothing better then good old fashion cash in hand from a local sale. Do not ship it out of the country to someone responding from a craigslist ad, especially if they offer more then it

• Members

Hey thanks all of you. Mainly needed to BITCH! I want my RIVERA! (As soon as i sell this Solo 50 Single Recto, that is). Yeah, I have it on Craig's list (St. Louis), had one serious buyer--but his cash plan fell through--wish he could have gotten it--I would like to see someone get it that really WANTS one, right?

Archived