Spam: Marshall JVM 410H $1250 shipped

Gooma

• Members

Thanks fella`s,

Looking for a quick sale on this one, i couldnt believe it when i found out these new ones dont have a 240v tap on the PT:mad:

I should have done my homework first i guess, just assumed they were like every other Marshall i`ve come across. It has literally only been used for about an hour.

feel free to PM me or email me here bjmcg at westnet.com.au

• Members

I`ve got an as new (1hr use) Marshall JVM head up for grabs.

I bought this amp thinking that it`d be an easy switch to 240v for me to run on here in Australia. But it`s the only Marshall in recent history without a 240v tap on the PT:mad: it`s going to be too costly to have a new PT put in there.

The amp is in Portland Or with a fellow forumite so it`ll ship from there, it has about 1hr playing time on it max and doesnt have any noise issues at all.

It comes with the supplied footswitch and is absoloutly as new.

I`ve got a perfect ebay record under the username Gooma1 and plenty of references on TGP

asking $1230 shipped to the conus,

paypal is fine, i`ll absorb the fees, priced for a quick sale.

PM if interested

Brad

do you have pics?

cradle_fish@yahoo.com

• Members

I could buy an external step up transformer but i dont want to lug one of those around.
They`re available here in Oz but also quite expensive at around AU$300, you need one of the bigger ones available also to handle a 100w head.

Tobi, the JVM is quite large and shipping from the UK is more expensive than shipping from the U.S. to Australia given the exchange rates. It`s also dearer to buy than in the U.K. than in the U.S. unfortunately for us given your exchange rate.

Bought this one before realising that it didnt have a 240v tap on the PT, untill now most Marshall`s have had a 240v tap on the PT, it just usually needs re-wiring.

Sorry i dont have any pics yet, give me a day or 2 and i`ll see if i can work something out, i`m not with the amp as it`s in Portland with a fellow board member. Thats where it`ll ship from.

Brad:thu:

• Members

Thanks fella`s,

Looking for a quick sale on this one, i couldnt believe it when i found out these new ones dont have a 240v tap on the PT:mad:

I should have done my homework first i guess, just assumed they were like every other Marshall i`ve come across. It has literally only been used for about an hour.

feel free to PM me or email me here bjmcg at westnet.com.au

I almost brought back a roadking/ster from the states to Aus but the PT and shipping gave me the {censored}s ...I went for the JVM back in Aus

at the end of the day the JVM isn't priced that differently in Aus than it is in the states compared to the mesa

Archived