I came in to look for a LiveEarth thread........

mamberg

• Members

but all I found was a bunch of whining about can't do this, they said that, nothings broken, can't fix it anyway, blah, blah, blah...............

How about some talk about the music??? Isn't that more what we're here for??

Ok, I'll start.

I thought the Police were pretty good, but now we have DEFINITE proof that Kanye West has no talent. It was hilarious to see him on stage without a clue.

Rogers Waters was good, and Us and Them, Brain Damage, and Eclipse are awesome songs, always have been some of my favorites.

I have to apologize to all the Smashing Pumpkins fans (and HC member BillyCorgan in particular) - they rocked!!! I was quite impressed......

Did it seem to you that about 1/2 of the cabinets on stage were Marshalls??? Why the monopoly?

thx

• Members
but all I found was a bunch of whining about can't do this, they said that, nothings broken, can't fix it anyway, blah, blah, blah...............

How about some talk about the music??? Isn't that more what we're here for??

Ok, I'll start.

I thought the Police were pretty good, but now we have DEFINITE proof that Kanye West has no talent. It was hilarious to see him on stage without a clue.

Rogers Waters was good, and Us and Them, Brain Damage, and Eclipse are awesome songs, always have been some of my favorites.

I have to apologize to all the Smashing Pumpkins fans (and HC member BillyCorgan in particular) - they rocked!!! I was quite impressed......

Did it seem to you that about 1/2 of the cabinets on stage were Marshalls??? Why the monopoly?

thx

I thought Metallica was a mixed bag, they played two lame songs and one good one (Sad But True). The tones they were getting from the 3 ch. Rectos were killer, but James kept going from growler to lounge singer. In comparison to seeing them on the AJFA tour it was not worthy. :o

• Members
I thought Metallica was a mixed bag, they played two lame songs and one good one (Sad But True). The tones they were getting from the 3 ch. Rectos were killer, but James kept going from growler to lounge singer. In comparison to seeing them on the AJFA tour it was not worthy.
:o

Didn't catch Metallica either. Where did they play??

Usually on these LiveX things, England has the WAY better line up, but with Roger Waters and The Police in NJ, it was a better mix this time.

• Members

metallica's tone was so sick. kanye has talent but in his own arena... don't put him with the police. john mayer probably talked them into it cause kanye and him are best buds. alicia was out of tune and her show was boring to me. foos and metallica and the police were my favorite performances of the day but they didn't really bring anything new.

• Members
metallica's tone was so sick. kanye has talent but in his own arena... don't put him with the police. john mayer probably talked them into it cause kanye and him are best buds. alicia was out of tune and her show was boring to me. foos and metallica and the police were my favorite performances of the day but they didn't really bring anything new.

Foo Fighters did kick ass. They definitely had the best tones out of all the heavier groups too, and Grohls singing kicked all sorts of ass. :thu:

• Members

I didn't see Spinal Tap yet, will have to check on the replays or YT.

Didn't catch Metallica either. Where did they play??

Usually on these LiveX things, England has the WAY better line up, but with Roger Waters and The Police in NJ, it was a better mix this time.

The Spinal Tap performance was pretty cool. On 'Big Bottom' they got every bass player that performed that day plus a few guitarists playing bass to play on that song. It's crazy seeing around 15 bass players on stage:D.

Archived