ot: friend or not anymore?

LaLa900

• Members

- we used to be close, but now we became distant

- we were supposed to meet up on Sunday after not seeing each other for a few months

- he wanted to watch transformers, but i already saw it with my own friends

- we did not mention anything about watching transformers together

- so he decides to watch transformers and not do anything with me today

- so the plan does not follow through again. just like last time. was supposed to meet him up at 10pm, but he said something like 'there's no point, it's so late'.

- ironically, he was the one who called me today to ask if we wanted to meet up. i was fine with that, but as long as we're not watching a movie i already watched. seemed like he wanted to watch a movie i saw already today. i call him back when i get home and he tells me he's watching it...

i mean, can't he pick another day to watch it? or should it be...can't we pick another day to hang out?

• Members

- we were supposed to meet up on Sunday after not seeing each other for a few months

- so the plan does not follow through again. just like last time. was supposed to meet him up at 10pm, but he said something like 'there's no point, it's so late'.

- ironically, he was the one who called me today to ask if we wanted to meet up. i was fine with that, but as long as we're not watching a movie i already watched. seemed like he wanted to watch a movie i saw already today. i call him back when i get home and he tells me he's watching it...

i mean, can't he pick another day to watch it? or should it be...can't we pick another day to hang out?

if you are not a female- you are gay.

if you are a female- you are in love with this "him" person.

lol

• Members

Ever notice how clicky this placeis? Its almost like high school, some of the responses you got reminded me of being in school or working at one of those plants that always seem to have a lot of young people working there so you get these stupidx {censored}ing clicks wheer people bring high school into the work place.

Thats why I worked construction. Real men work construction and don't acuse other men of being gay, or of being a noob

For all those who say this is the amp forum take this question to myspace, Iwould lik to say take you immature bull{censored} back to your classroom. If it were someone else in the little "social club" here asking the question there would have been a totally different response

:thu::thu::thu: Imagine these are shooting the bird.

• Members

Ever notice how clicky this placeis? Its almost like high school, some of the responses you got reminded me of being in school or working at one of those plants that always seem to have a lot of young people working there so you get these stupidx {censored}ing clicks wheer people bring high school into the work place.

Thats why I worked construction. Real men work construction and don't acuse other men of being gay, or of being a noob

For all those who say this is the amp forum take this question to myspace, Iwould lik to say take you immature bull{censored} back to your classroom. If it were someone else in the little "social club" here asking the question there would have been a totally different response

:thu:
Imagine these are shooting the bird.

what do you mean?

why are some people last minute ditchers?

• Members

Imagine these are shooting the bird.

STFU n00b:blah::blah:

go assemble a house:o:o

• Members

this is a very silly thing to talk about on an amp forum, there are millions of forums out there for talking about this bull{censored}, and the reason it is bull{censored} because it isnt at all entertaining to anyone. that is why threads about women and amps on her are accepted because they are interesting and entertaining.

so grow some balls and tell the dude to {censored} off and move on to the next topic.

• Members

this is a very silly thing to talk about on an amp forum, there are millions of forums out there for talking about this bull{censored}, and the reason it is bull{censored} because it isnt at all entertaining to anyone. that is why threads about women and amps on her are accepted because they are interesting and entertaining.

so grow some balls and tell the dude to {censored} off and move on to the next topic.

so move on away from this guy?

• Members

The amp forum is not the place for the overly sensitive to come for emotional support. Now if it's something truly serious, say if you're divorcing after a longtime, or a loved one is seriously ill you will see an outpouring of well wishes, heartfelt advice, and support. However sophmoric drama is looked upon with disdain, and will most likely illicit responses such as "grow a set", "go get a tampon", or "you're a fag".

Welcome to HCAF :wave: :wave:

• Members

DONT TALK TO HIM ANYMORE

HE IS NOT THAT IMPORTANT TO YOU ANYMORE

TELL HIM THIS, IF HE STILL WANTS TO SEE IT, TELL HIM TO {censored} OFF, THAT IS WHY YOU PROLLY GREW DISTANT TO BEGIN WITH

YOU SHOULD'VE

WHAT A DICK!!!
:blah:

AGAIN, TELL HIM TO {censored} OFF AND GET SOME NEW FRIENDS

:bor:

BOTH, NOW TALK ABOUT SOMETHING AWESOME, LIKE TITS!!!

:thu:PROBLEMS:thu:SOLVED:thu:

• Members

STFU n00b:blah:
:blah:

go assemble a house:o:o

Your a dumb ass, and a dick {censored}.

BTW assemble a house? WTF You BUILD a house dumb {censored}. For everyone accusing this whack of being a highschooler, you need to think of this for every finger you point at someone else you have three pointing right back at your ass. Your all acting like a bunch of dumb {censored}ing kids.

But yeah****900 (sorry I have trouble typing that,it makes me feel weird, you should have told tghis dick {censored} to go {censored} himself a long time ago. Also, don't ask the {censored}s here this kind of {censored}, you ask a freind, you'll get a better and more mature answer. A bit of advice guy. People are {censored}s, 99% of thepopulation of this planet will be nice to your face and then talk {censored} when you turn your back, or they're your freindd when its convenient for them. I can count my freinds on the fingers of one hand. My life is a lot easier going with a lot less stress as a result.

Archived