Bleeding for your music!

weehaw

• Members

The other guitar player in my band sliced his finger open somehow while playing a gig a couple of weeks ago. He just kept on playing! Unfortunately, I wasn't able to play that gig because I was at a funeral so I still don't quite understand what happened. But, I thought the picture was pretty cool.

l_012a2fad249d8e0164a24fcdb97a05d6.jpg

• Members

i had the same thing happen about 4 years ago. the band i was in at the time was playing a gig at a {censored}ty little frat house and we were bored. one of the songs was just super heavy especially in this one section. i started slamming my hand into my guitar and sliced open my pinky. i forgot about it until the next week when i went to change my strings. there was blood all over the pickups, strings and bridge. it was pretty nasty, but still cool.

• Members

yep other guitarist in the band im filling in for does that ALL the {censored}ing time. last gig he used my guitar cause he broke a string half way in and he bled all over my tele. {censored}ing gross.

heres a pic of it before i was in the band:

281893185_c57d9e33e0.jpg

• Members

The other guitar player in my band sliced his finger open somehow while playing a gig a couple of weeks ago. He just kept on playing! Unfortunately, I wasn't able to play that gig because I was at a funeral so I still don't quite understand what happened. But, I thought the picture was pretty cool.

l_012a2fad249d8e0164a24fcdb97a05d6.jpg

:oh

thats pretty metal! ! ! :idea::evil:

Archived