SPAM: Jackson Rhoads RR1 - Black, EMG 81 & 60, Floyd Rose

Oblivion DC

• Members

Got a little spam here. If anyone's interested I've got my Jackson RR1 posted on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Jackson-Rhoads-RR1_W0QQitemZ290142555266QQihZ019QQcategoryZ33044QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I'm trying to scrape up the cash to buy Megadeth7684's ESP SV Bloodbath, so if you hear any of your friends say they're jonesin' for a black Jackson RR1, point them this way.

Here's the write-up and some pics:

Up for auction is a USA made Jackson Rhoads RR1. It features an alder body, a quartersawn Eastern hard rock maple neck, thru-body construction, a compound radius ebony fretboard with Jackson's famous sharkfin mother-of-pearl inlays and all black hardware including a Floyd Rose Original tremolo, Jackson tuning machines and EMG pickups. This guitar is in very good condition and while it does have a few swirl marks and light finish scratches, there are no nicks, dents, or dings; even the points are perfect.

Jackson RR1 USA Randy Rhoads Features:

* Neck-thru construction

* Alder body

* Maple neck

* Ebony fretboard with mother-of-pearl markers and logo inlay on headstock

* Neck and head binding

* EMG-60 at the neck

* EMG-81 at the bridge

* Original Floyd Rose double-locking tremolo

* All black hardware

Guitar Comes with Original Jackson Molded Case

This auction is for the continental USA only, and will ship to the lower 48 double boxed, in the original hardshell case with insurance included for $65.00 as the case is huge.

Jackson7-long.jpg

Jackson5-back.jpg

Jackson4-HeadstockDetail.jpg

Jackson3-FinDetail.jpg

Jackson1-full.jpg

• Members

Man thats a great looking guitar and im not usually a fan of all black guitars. Its looks like you babied that thing too, not a scratch, chip, or dent in sight!

Thanks man! I really don't want to get rid of it but I've wanted the ESP version for a really long time. Now Megadeth7684's ESP SV Bloodbath has come up for sale and with money as tight as it is for me, I think selling this is the only way to scrape up a big chunk of the cash.

I wish I'd been born rich instead of good lookin'...

:rolleyes:

• Members

You said $1100 in the spam thread right? That's a crazy price for one of those, I don't see this lasting long. Great looking RR

Yeah, I figured I could either price it to move or it would just sit there til the cows came home. I'm hoping it gets snatched up soon.

Thanks for looking!

:thu:

• Members

So your gonna sell a Jackson RR-1 and get an ESP ????
:freak:

Keep the Jackson, you'll be much happier in the long run.

Well the thing is I can always get another Jackson RR1 but this model of ESP doesn't sell in the USA and it's part of a limited run, #4 of 10 made. I've gotta have it and this is the perfect opportunity for me to get one from someone who is close to where I live. I don't even have to risk having it shipped, I'll just roll out and pick it up cash in hand!

I must have it!!

:cool:

• Members

Don't worry dude, those limited runs from BMusic are built better, play nicer and sound better than the Standard Series ESPs, like the MII UC you have. For whatever reason, either Australia gets ebtter attention and treatment from ESP, or, since they are little limited SS runs, they get more attention paid to them. Whatever the case may be, the one I used to have played absolutely excellent, somewhere in the grey area between a SS model and a CS model. If you are into that shape, then I find it very hard for you to be dissapointed.

I am saving my pennies as we speak for the next BMusic run....that Horizon is gonna be the {censored}!

-Ans-

• Members

Don't worry dude, those limited runs from BMusic are built better, play nicer and sound better than the Standard Series ESPs, like the MII UC you have. For whatever reason, either Australia gets ebtter attention and treatment from ESP, or, since they are little limited SS runs, they get more attention paid to them. Whatever the case may be, the one I used to have played absolutely excellent, somewhere in the grey area between a SS model and a CS model. If you are into that shape, then I find it very hard for you to be dissapointed.

I am saving my pennies as we speak for the next BMusic run....that Horizon is gonna be the {censored}!

-Ans-

That's also what I keep hearing; quality-wise it's going to be somewhere between the standard and a full custom shop. That's good enough for me!! My Urban Camo MII plays great and sounds excellent so if the Bloodbath sounds and plays more or less the same I'll be more than happy!

Good luck on that Horizon and put up some pics when she shows up!

• Members

Shame you wont ship to the UK

I don't have any experience shipping overseas. If I were going to what carrier would you recommend? Are there any fees that I'd need to know about? What would the cost of shipping end up being? What about insurance on the package?

If anyone overseas is interested and can clue me in on this stuff, I'd be more than happy to ship it out. I'm just kind of clueless in this area.

:wave:

• Members

I would love to grab that V... I am still trying to sell both of my USA Soloists. The great thing about the V is that I can change the control cover to move the knobs out of the way and have it look 100% stock

heh - get Megadeth7684 to buy your Soloists and we can just do a big swap!

:D

Archived