SPAM: Ibanez RG3120 Deep Red, MIJ, Mahogany/Maple, Edge Lo-Pro

JoshuaLogan

• Members

I know these are bad pictures, but I have yet to take more.

c70e_12.JPG

ceea_12.JPG

It's a made in japan RG with a mahogany body/maple top, offset inlays, and edge lo-pro trem. for ibanez guys, this is one of the most sought after RG's, and this color is fairly rare. Most you will see are the twilight blue color, so these tend to go for more. The few I've seen on ebay went for about $750 Buy It Now's + shipping. It's in very good condition. There's some very light pick markings on the finish, but that's it.. no dents or dings or scratches... not mint, but very good condition for a used guitar. I'm asking $725 shipped w/ paypal to anybody on the forum who might want it.

I's a great guitar, but the petrucci is my main guitar due to it being so flexible and having the piezo and all. I actually would like to keep it as a backup, but right now I'd prefer to just have one guitar and free up money for all the new pedals coming out (the eventide and tc electronic stompboxes). I'd rather have the money and risk only having one guitar for now... I'll just have to pray I don't break a string during a show haha.

let me know if you're interested.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived