OT: Is it that bad to have enemies?

Poe36

• Members
if you think you need to talk to her don't bring more people into it...but if I were you I'd cut my losses now....if she's smart she'll come around.

Cutting my losses is what I'm doing as of now. She's no one I'll really miss anyway. She's going to college so it's not like I have to see her everyday at school. I'm a stoic person by nature so this shouldn't be that hard, lol. I'm more or less just worried about my friend (guy). He's one of my best friends and I just hate to see him going through this.

Thanks for the advice and help everybody. Who would have thought I would have gotten some decent advice from the amp forum, lol. :thu:

• Members

Stringbreakers top tips #1:

If a girl talks {censored} to you about someone else and you listen, you then, by default make her think that you agree with all that she said and your on her side.

True story.

Bingo.

Tell her to go {censored} herself.

• Members

Let me make this thread worth {censored} and fix it for you.....

So I've always been the type of guy pretty much everyone likes, or at least doesn't have anything against me. As of now though, someone freaking hates me and I've never actually had someone that would take pleasure in making me feel like crap.

This stems off of a massive "crap hit the fan" episode last night. Two of my very good friends had been going out for about 2 1/2 years, but they broke up towards the beginning of summer. It was supposedly "mutual", but we know how that goes. Pretty much the day after they broke up I started banging her like there's no tomorrow.

THE END

:mad:

• Members
Let me make this thread worth {censored} and fix it for you.....

So I've always been the type of guy pretty much everyone likes, or at least doesn't have anything against me. As of now though, someone freaking hates me and I've never actually had someone that would take pleasure in making me feel like crap.

This stems off of a massive "crap hit the fan" episode last night. Two of my very good friends had been going out for about 2 1/2 years, but they broke up towards the beginning of summer. It was supposedly "mutual", but we know how that goes. Pretty much the day after they broke up
I started banging her like there's no tomorrow.

THE END

:mad:

i LOL'ed :thu:

Archived