240volt power conditioner- which do I need?

petejt

• Members

I don't really know much about power conditioners, I just know that I want to protect my equipment as much as possible.

At the moment I'm not playing- all my equipment is in storage while I work and search for a place to rent (I'm currently staying at a budget hotel/backpacker hostel).

Here is my equipment-

• , that's what the mains is at, and what most of my equipment will require, including the power adapters that will run the effect pedals. The only thing different is the MarkIV which needs a step-down transformer, since it is rated at a lower voltage (but the input of the transformer can just be hooked up to the power conditioner, can't it?

Please help me, thanks.

• Members

Hey dude, i've seen ya floating around here:thu: Life on the Metclub boards ok?

Kinda higgledy-piggledy actually. I post there now and again, not as much as I used to. I left it for a good month or so, got sick of it. I went back there recently and been posting a little beach each day this week, just brief spurts.

I've been posting here much more lately.

• 2 years later...
  • Members

Going back to this thread- I still need one! In fact what I really need is a line voltage regulator, so everything stays at 240volts, and keep out power surges.

Are there any affordable Furman (or other brand) products? Hopefully under a thousand bucks?

Archived