what do you think of my songwriting abilities?

DrummerSloth

• Members

Eww. you accuse me of being a liberal art fag. Wow, accusing me of being a fag. Instead of using any other word, you had to use one that makes fun of gay people, you are a homophobe. or just deep down inside you ARE gay. i dont know, but instead of coming up with a resonable response like, "I dont care what you think about my music" , you say "your a fag"

You have issues way beyond what you think.

• Members

wow, what can i say! thats the biggest steaming pile of {censored} i've seen, besides EVERY punk band with the same gay-ass songs and writing abilites.

"20000 Volts and the fag goes down"

"KISS MY {censored}ING ASS!"

im not offended by this. i think its pure {censored}. i mean you can write "mad-at-the-world" lyrics, but thats......i can feel myself getting dumber just reading it. im going to go out on a limb and say this line : "20000 Volts and the fag goes down" is yelled? i must be psychic! holy {censored}! if our band ever plays with {censored} like that, you can be sure there'd be some brewtal ass-whoopin'.

pure {censored}.

• Members

that was the dumbest bunch of {censored} ive ever seen ,its sad that the word punk was even mentioned in your dumb website.because you know nothing about it and furthermore have no real passion for music .your just some dumb kid that probably just made that stupid website before you even bought a musical instrument .go to hell and stop being so damn homophobic it makes you look like idiot and girls are never going to talk to you,you lame imature asshole

Archived