NaturalBornBoy

• Members

Go to The Gear Page. Many of the members there own /13 amps. Fred's rigs are used by touring pros all over the world. Go to the /13 web site and look at the long list of musicians using Fred's amps.

Been to the website and have seen the long list.

What I would love to hear are soundclips of the 50/100 :)

Can't find any though :mad:

• Members

http://www.dividedby13.com/clips/

I recently played an FTR37 and while it sounded phenominal it didn't have enough gain for me. I talked to Fred and he recommnded the RSA23 to me. The FTR37 (37watts, yeah right) was as loud and punchy as anything I've ever plugged into in my life. I was using the matching /13 open back cab with Blue/G12H30. Talk about tone. $3700 worth right there. He uses THE BEST transformers in the world! Cleans are unreal.

• Members

Everyone I've played sounded great.

The RSA 23 and RSA 31 are especially nice.

None of his amps does the brootal gaynz though.

I haven't tried the JJN 50/100 (Slipknot model). I have played a LDW 17/39 though. It's supposed to be a half power version of the JJN. I'd compare it to a really really nice JCM 800 on steroids.

• Members

Our local boutique store carries them. Beautiful cleans, very little gain out of them unless you have them cranked to retarded volumes. Would work well if you had a good overdrive pedal in front though.

I heard a guy playing one at one of the small venues we play. He had a plexiglass shield in front of it.

Sounded pretty damn good to me. :thu:

Archived