here's my song, feel free to piss on it ...

DrummerSloth

• Members

Knowing how badly my band's lyrics got bashed previously, I can expect some biased opinions, but read it over and tell me what you think ....

this song I wrote is called Isolation, and the title really tells all. My head has gone to {censored}, and I'm acting depressed when I have NO reason at all. I got rejected pretty badly by a girl, and I've had friends who don't ever include me anymore. So it's usually just ... ME. Anyway here's Isolation ...

Isolation .... there's nothing for me

Me against the silence

for which I created.

Inded it won't change

There's no future for me

just a thought that can not change

the thought is in my head,

creates my life

and makes me feel dead

Ain't been good enough,

for myself or for the others,

can't understand the situation

just a lot of nights awake.

Isolation ... created by the hell inside

my minds turns to waste

serves no point,

but to remember all the rejections

They don't want me at all,

I'm trash,

I'm dead,

I'm that one you love to hate

They don't want me at all,

it's an endless story.

It's full of .....

ISOLATION.

I'm disturbed and no one cares,

look away ...

cause you don't care

I'm not alive anymore

:(

• Members

Wow. Seems pretty personal. We've all been there, and it always changes. Not to sound too old (34!), but I have this saying (and damn, don't laugh since Im trying to help!)......."The sun will come up tomorrow regardless if you want it to or not, and the world's gonna keep spinnin' around, so why greet the sun with a smile and be here to keep others from falling over!

From one musician to another, hope this makes you feel better! Rick

• Members

acting depressed makes me feel good ... :)

I'm a sad little man ...

Yeah, I always wind up saying that, but my piss poor attitude tends to get in the way of things, the negatives seem to outweigh some of the positives. VERY DUMB, but oh well ....

• Members

Originally posted by fit2-btied

Wow. Seems pretty personal. We've all been there, and it always changes. Not to sound too old (34!), but I have this saying (and damn, don't laugh since Im trying to help!)......."The sun will come up tomorrow regardless if you want it to or not, and the world's gonna keep spinnin' around, so why greet the sun with a smile and be here to keep others from falling over!

From one musician to another, hope this makes you feel better! Rick

i prefer to give the sun the old middle finger. that always makes me feel better. I get bored if it aint me against the world. .... gotta go just got a song idea.

Brian

• Members

I'm sorry, but I've mistakenly entered the hack zone. Kid, work on your cliches and take some prozac...

Cliches are easy to piece together. The trouble with cliches are you might believe you said something worthwhile when in all actuality you've really said nothing at all.

• Members

Originally posted by Major Major

I'm sorry, but I've mistakenly entered the hack zone. Kid, work on your cliches and take some prozac...

Cliches are easy to piece together. The trouble with cliches are you might believe you said something worthwhile when in all actuality you've really said nothing at all.

How diplomatic ;)

Despite this overly harsh, and probably crack-induced, spat, there is some truth in there.

And by the way, to all other would-be hecklers. Please don't. It does take a degree of courage for people to post their lyrics, as they are very personal things. Don't discourage them from doing it. I think that I would speak for many on this forum in that we all like to see what other people write, so that we can get our own ideas, and help other people. After all, we would like them to do the same for us. Constructive criticism only please :cool:

Archived