Ebay Trouble >[

nyck

• Members

OK so I sold a Student Clarinet on ebay a little while ago. It worked/played perfectly fine when I played it. The winner of the Clarinet says that two of the keys are 'broken' and it'll cost around $100 to get it fixed. I offered to pay half of the cost of getting it repaired, but she says she wants a full refund. It says 'no refunds' in the auction.

What do I do?

(nothing got damaged during shipping)

• Members

Agreed. If you're confident that the thing was not broken when you shipped it and nothing got broken in transit and your auction says no refunds... {censored} them - give them nothing. I'd demand to see pics of the broken clarinet, specifically pointing out what is broken. If it looks suspicious at all then screw them.

• Members

Sounds like it may be buyers remorse. Got to watch out for buyers like that and the ones who attempt repair scams.
If you are 100% sure that there was no damage when you sold it why would you offer to pay for a repair?
If you think there may have been something wrong with the item at the time you sold it you are responsible. Weather intentional or not it

Archived