Hey, check this out...

PrimeMover

• Members

Since I don't seem to recognize many of you, I'll drop in here and ask for some honest feedback on this here Vets Forum Minijam. I've gotten a flood of positive feedback about it, but just the same, I know it's not perfect from a structure standpoint...my main concern was keeping it right around 4 minutes in length.

I'd like to know what you'd have done differently and where you'd have done it.

It's heavy, but I don't mean to exclude folks who don't write heavy stuff...I want your opinions as well.

You can find the song in my signature

Thanks in advance.

• Members

sounds like there is some interesting stuff in there, but hard to tell on my computer speakers. I wouldnt be so concerned about length. Just let songs write them selves. after the long solo arround 3 minutes seems like the song should end pretty soon, or do something completely different.

brian

• Members

Originally posted by Brian Marshall

sounds like there is some interesting stuff in there, but hard to tell on my computer speakers. I wouldnt be so concerned about length. Just let songs write them selves. after the long solo arround 3 minutes seems like the song should end pretty soon, or do something completely different.

brian

Thanks, that is the sort of thing I'm looking for

I appreciate your input

Archived