the person who has the 10,000th post in this thread wins (thread expires in 3 months)

bunghole

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I can't access the green screen for some reason
:confused:
I just get a browser timeout, was it taken down? Shame it died, i wish nomad would "leak" the tabs in a zip file..
;)

greenscreen is workin fine, maybe its your norwegian internet? I wish that the admins there would actually get off their asses and start writing letters so they could publish that {censored}. :cry:

• Members
greenscreen is workin fine, maybe its your norwegian internet? I wish that the admins there would actually get off their asses and start writing letters so they could publish that {censored}.
:cry:

Yeah there are some good tabs at rivers of gore though but my musical taste is a bit broader than _just_ death metal.. And it appears to me that they started off good in the beginning, but then just didn't give a {censored} anymore..

I wish he'd leak the tabs like mysongbook did, tablature is completely legal and encouraged to transcribe and spread here regardless of who authored the original song, so I could host it all i want and MPAA could go {censored} themselves.

Archived