Anybody ever heard of born of osiris?

Jaredistheman

• Members

I saw Born of Osiris back last January in Downers Grove, IL. I think they had a different name then, but they were pretty awesome. Over the summer I had seen The Faceless with Necrophagist, and I was looking up The Faceless and saw Born of Osiris under thier record label and recognized the one guitar player with the shaved head. It was awesome to see they had gotten signed and that thier CD was amazing.

The only thing I don't like about them is The New Reign is only like 21 minutes long...

• Members

I saw Born of Osiris back last January in Downers Grove, IL. I think they had a different name then, but they were pretty awesome. Over the summer I had seen The Faceless with Necrophagist, and I was looking up The Faceless and saw Born of Osiris under thier record label and recognized the one guitar player with the shaved head. It was awesome to see they had gotten signed and that thier CD was amazing.

The only thing I don't like about them is The New Reign is only like 21 minutes long...

Yup, short... but oh, what a sweet 20 minutes it is

• Members
Stop saying cadence, it makes you sound like a tool
:o

Just like saying "guitar pro core." I saw BOO do all these songs right in front of me and they were tight as hell. God forbid that a band play technical music and sound hella {censored}ing tight as a result from dedicated practice and rehersal.

:freak:

i was gonna type out a well thought out response but instead ill just say

eat dicks

Archived