Selling everything.....

aldridt1

• Members

Okay, here goes.....I am selling all my gear....everything must go. I will list prices, but will also consider reasonable offers. Shipping costs will be figured depending on where its going. If you have questions, or would like additional photos, just let me know. Aslo, I tend to take the logos off of alot of my gear, so most of the headstocks have no logos, and some of the other stuff will have logos removed. The photos should make it clear to see.....I am just weird that way. I have been here a while, but have a low post count. If you need a reference, check with LordOvChaos.

I am located in Springfield, Illinois. I will ship however you prefer. I can get a discount with a few shippers thru my place of business. If interested, I will work out the shipping on a case by case basis.

Peavey Triple XXX Tube head. 120 Watts, three channels. It has some lower gain preamp tubes in it, to tame the gain a little - but still does high gain with no problem. Also, currently has a pair of EL34s, so it runs at 1/2 power (60 watts). I will include the original quad of 6L6's, which still have at least 50 percent of life left. Includes the original footswitch and footswitch cable, and cover. Works and sounds perfect. $450.00 plus shipping

gear016.jpg

gear015.jpg

gear017.jpg

gear046.jpg

Avatar 2X12 Guitar cab. Loaded with Celestion Vintage 30's. Will handle 120 watts. 8 Ohms. I added four rubber feet on one end so it can be set up vertical if space is tight. $180.00 plus shipping

gear018.jpg

gear020.jpg

gear021.jpg

• Members

Gator Cases Pedal Tote, with One Spot. Pedal board, case, Power supply for 7 or 8 pedals. Very clean. Pictures show how the power supply is mounted underneath, with extra power plugs from One Spot zip tied underneath until needed. One spot is attached to a 25 foot power chord, so the One Spot wall wart stays underneath the board $65.00 plus shipping.

gear002.jpg

gear001.jpg

gear003.jpg

gear004.jpg

gear005.jpg

gear006.jpg

Squier 51. Painted John Deer Yellow. Replaced stock bridge with GFS top mount. Fretboard is scalloped starting at the 10th fret on up. Did the paint job my self, so it is not a pro job. Pickups are stock. $75.00 plus shipping

gear033.jpg

gear034.jpg

gear036.jpg

gear037.jpg

Still have a lot more to post.....more guitars.....pedals.....stay tuned....

• Members

Parts-o-caster. Neck may be a Fender....not sure. Body is solid wood - not plywood. Pickups are Ibanez. Bridge has been blocked with wood. Super Jumbo frets, scalloped from the 10th fret on up. This guitar plays and sounds great. $125.00 plus shipping.

gear025.jpg

gear026.jpg

gear027.jpg

Ibanez...not sure of the model, but obviously is is a compact Iceman body, with a bolt on neck. All original hardware and electronics. Plays and sounds great. $125.00 plus shipping.

gear023.jpg

gear024.jpg

Fullerton Acoustic. This is the left handed model that was being blown out at Music 123 a few months back. Has been converted to Right handed. Comes with gig bag. $30.00 plus shipping

gear022.jpg

• Members

Washburn Nuno style guitar. This is a killer guitar. Dimarzio Breed bridge pickup, stock neck pickup. The licensed floyd is currently blocked, but I have the bar, locking nut clamps, and everything works perfect. Maple fretboards are hard fo find on these guitars. I also reshaped the headstock, removing the hook on the end, making it more like a Fender headstock. I also removed the tone knob. Volume pot is a push-pull.....so both pickups can be split. $250.00 plus shipping.

gear039.jpg

gear040.jpg

Samick kid sized bass. Very hard to find. Perfect for a grade school aged kid. Plays and sounds great. $150.00 plus shipping.

gear030.jpg

gear031.jpg

Crate GFX15 practice amp. 15 watts, 8 inch speaker, two channels, on board effects. Works perfect. $40.00 plus shipping.

gear048.jpg

• Members

Peterson Strobostomp II. Brand new. Perfect condition. $150.00 shipped.

gear010.jpg

gear011.jpg

MXR Phase 90 with R28 mod. Works Perfect. A few scratches.

gear012.jpg

gear014.jpg

gear013.jpg

Bheringer Digital Delay. Does stereo, mono, also has infinate repeats. Works perfect. $25.00 plus shipping

gear009.jpg

gear008.jpg

gear007.jpg

Top of the line Access brand heavy duty gig bag. This thing protect every bit as much as any hardshell case out there. Has removable backpak, lots of pockets, and also has backpack style straps hidden in the back for extra carrying options. $70.00 plus shipping.

gear041.jpg

gear042.jpg

Archived