abcustomaudio.net ?

alaskaehlers

• Members

I came across this site a few days ago. They have nice looking cabs at a crazy price.

1X12 $84.99 17x14.875x11

1X15 $94.80 18.5x18.5x14

2X10 $114.80 27.5x14.875x17

2X12 $114.80 27.5x14.875x14

4X10 $159.99 29x29x14

4X12 $179.80 29x29x14

All cabs built with baltic birch, dado joints, nails, and performance wood glue.

You can also get them in open/closed back, front/rear loaded. Huge selection of vinyls, and grill clothes, as well as different hardware.

Has anyone heard of this company, or tried their products?

• Members
I bet my soul on the fact that theese cabs come without speakers.

That would mean that a 4x12 would cost... 500-600 with speakers, something that ain't that cheap?

Yes, they are empty. I have a {censored} load of speakers, so thats not a problem. I just need some cabs for them. :)

• Members

Hey, I bought a 15" bass cabinet from Jesus at abcustom cabinets and let me tell you, it is the best cabinet I have ever bought. I have been playing for 30 years and this is good, high quality workmanship. Very underpriced. I put a Eminence Kappa pro speaker in it and it absolutely smokes. These guys ship fast and will make the cab any way or with any material combination. Lopo line cabs are good also, but you will save serious money with Jesus or abe and get the same quality. Peace, Tony

• 1 year later...
  • Members

I own a 2X12 cab made by Jesus. It's pretty good, especially for the price. I had mine made to look just like an Orange 2x12, but with their dimensions so it's smaller. When I got it, it had a funky indentation on one of the edges and the black piping didn't fit quite right. I figured I could send it back and have them fix it, but it's a speaker cab, it's gonna get a little beat and I didn't mind. I pulled the piping out and cut some of the vinyl out of the groove and it fits much better now. I ordered Warehouse Guitar Speakers, about $65 each. $260 total for a loaded cab with the speakers I want and the look I want. (I asked for the inset metal handles like on an Orange or any 4x12 so that was an extra $15 I think). Compare that to a real Orange which is between $600-$700 and it's bigger and only comes with Vintage 30's. I'm 95% satisfied with my set up. The only things it lacks, which could be my speaker choice or amp choice, is low end at lower volumes. You have to crank it up a bit to really feel it.

Archived