YES!!!!! LOOK WHAT I JUST SNAGGED OFF THE BAY!!!!!!

Chrisjd

• Members
man, you have quite the killer rig chris. So what are you going to use with your other guitarist, or have you decided yet? You've got sooo many killer options for amps.
:love:

Thanks! Well both the cobra and 5150II sound good with his stein so far, I have no trouble hearing him. I am a little afraid that he could drown out my rectifier, but i will try it anyway. I am sure the savage 120 would work well with him as well.

I am hopefully gonna pick up a dragon cab from Rotinpain this week....

• Members

so chris soudns like life is pretty damn sweet for you now. youve got a formidable amp collection, a band that actually does {censored}, a hot girlfriend, and because ive been myspace stalking everyone recently ({censored}ty weather=bored) ive noticed that you got that big fancy financial advisor job

congrats

• Members
so chris soudns like life is pretty damn sweet for you now. youve got a formidable amp collection, a band that actually does {censored}, a hot girlfriend, and because ive been myspace stalking everyone recently ({censored}ty weather=bored) ive noticed that you got that big fancy financial advisor job

congrats

THanks. I am undeniably a fortunate person who has gotten more than what he has worked for. Life is pretty good to me, and i have a lot of opportunity, i just need to make sure i take advantage of that!

My life is definetely not all roses though, trust me.:lol:

• Members

damn thats a score.........

the powerballs gonna have a contender in your heart now for sure!

how much did you pay for the powerball vs. the savage?

I paid $1300 for the powerball, and sold it for 1350 i believe. Paid 1350 for the savage.

Archived