Deception with new Biomechanical's album (Framus content)

ericwylde

• Members

damn the tone is terrible :cry:

they recorded with Judas Priest's Painkiller producer with a Framus Stack (don't remeber if it was a Cobra or a Dragon)

the 2005 album was recorded with Andy Sneap using only a {censored}in Line {censored} POD and sounds better than it

the new one sounds like the cobra on master 2, gain 10, bass 10, mids 0:deadhorse:

http://myspace.com/biomechanical

• Members

cool band...definitly hear the pod in the older recording....too much mids...sounds stale. New recordings sound a bit slick-er but I get what your saying....sounds like the cobra. The drums sound better on the older {censored}, but the guitars on the older {censored} is kinda stale.

• Members

yeah, sounds like the cobra but in really low volumes with the bass all the way up and no mids
i don't understand how did they leave the tone sound so bad
i'd definetely take my money back from the producer
i can't distinguish any of the instruments and the voice is too low
i've been waiting for this album for 2 years
:(

• Members
I love their first two albums, but this new one already to me seems to sound too 'messy'. Like there's too many things going on at once and just sounds confusing. Hopefully when I hear some other songs I'll change my mind.

i had this hope too... until i heard the whole album and got disapointed again :cry:

*edited*
you can find a torrent on this site:
http://btjunkie.org

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Yes the new Biomechanical is terrible.

Very messy and it feels like it has no structure at all. As if they are trying to be as extreme as possible and turning everything into chaos. The singer uses the high pitches screams non stop and it's all drowned out because of the reverb.

Very disappointing considering their previous one "Empires of the world" was a very solid release.

Archived