For Sale: Ibanez UV7BK

AXEMAN720

• Members

Hey guys,

Figured this was a good place to sell my Universe 7, rather than ebay. Its the one with black body and pickguard and neon green pickups and inlays. Comes with the uv1000 case.

Please click here to see pics of the guitar. http://web.mac.com/marklewis11

These pics were taken with my camera phone buy are pretty good quality. i will be posting some hi res later on tonight!

Ok, so i believe the guitar is a 96 judging by the serial (259248). I've had it myself since 2003 and its been studio kept ever since. I've never gigged with the guitar and its been really babied since its been in my possesion. I recently (within the past 3 weeks) had it refretted with dunlop 6100 frets due to fret wear, the guitar feels brand new and in my opinion better than it ever has.

Peter Taylor @ Chellee guitars. www.chellee.com did the refret and he is really one of the best luthiers i can think of, please feel free to contact him about the guitar, he really enjoyed it.

Im lookin to get $750 for the guitar and im really trying to move it soon, as i've just made a big amp order for the studio.

Please pm or email asap!

I am in winter park/sanford, fl.

I promise an easy transaction guys! I appreciate the same from you.

Thanks!

Mark

Archived