Mod (Moron On Drugs)

GladheAteher

• Members

Hey mod (justcrash?) why did you ban me for saying the word "gay?" Then say next time will be my last? Get a friggin life!!! Everyone says "oh that's gay." If that offended you so much, maybe it tells us something about YOU. If you feel like banning me forever I'll just ping off a different IP address. Do the world a favor and stop being a douche and banning people for stupid reasons. What is this a kiddie forum? OOOH you said the word poopie and hurt my feelings, YOUR BANNED! If you hurt my kiddie widdle feewings again I'w ban you fowever! Ugh, please.

How does one become a mod anyway? Out of pure bordom? Being a looser on here long enough? Do you actually get paid for this? Don't be too ambitious there tiger.

• Members

damn dude

ive had my gripes with the mods

but the rules are clearly stated

is it really that hard for you to carry on a conversation without using the word gay?

i mean, even if you dont like the rules, isnt it a given that consequences are going to follow if you break them?

and if you want to get anywhere around here, personally insulting a mod isnt going to help

• Members

and if you want to get anywhere around here, personally insulting a mod isnt going to help

I've got a lot of other things to worry about than how long I can kiss some mods ass on a musical forum on the internet. And I hope you do too. I'll insult who ever deserves it I don't care if it's the president. You've got to earn my respect.

• Members

I've got a lot of other things to worry about than how long I can kiss some mods ass on a musical forum on the internet. And I hope you do too. I'll insult who ever deserves it I don't care if it's the president. You've got to earn my respect.

i dont do any ass kissing around here at all

i just try and keep a general policy of respect as often as possible

oh and dude, no one cares about your individual respect around here

especially mods

and how does he deserve it?

you seem to be ignoring all the main points of my previous posts

• Members

READ THE RULES NUMBNUTS

the mods were giving out warnings when the rules first came out

now that weve all had plenty of time to get familiar with the rules, no more warnings

its really not all that unreasonable

Is it unreasonable to say certain non-offensive joke phrases in passing? Sorry I'm not PC like you are. I'm offended by certain things too ya know, I'm not completely cold and callous (almost though.) I don't like the TV station BET, I think it is completely racist and I can't believe the black community is getting away with it. Imagine the ridicule if there was a White Entertainment channel but I digress. See I'm normal sometimes.

• Members

no i dont think its unreasonable

however, i do think its straight up stupid to break the rules and expect to get away with it

i didnt make the rules, and i dont like all of them

including the one that applies to your situation

but once again, i dont make the rules

neither do you

if you want to post on harmony central then follow them

or get banned

its not that hard to grasp

• Members

i dont do any ass kissing around here at all

i just try and keep a general policy of respect as often as possible

oh and dude, no one cares about your individual respect around here

especially mods

and how does he deserve it?

you seem to be ignoring all the main points of my previous posts

If you refrain from saying something for fear of being banned your a kiss ass. And without some respect no one would adhere to any rules or laws. Only an idiot (like you perhaps) doesn't care about giving respect but its something I take seriously and I don't pass it out like candy.

• Members

and im sure you can judge if someone is cheap over the internet:rolleyes:

In fact Yes. You should try reading some books on assessing peoples personalities. It's pretty straight forward, you can tell by what people say (type) or what they do. By the way based on your anwer don't get a sales job any time soon. And yes I know I'm a jackass.

• Members

The thing that annoys me is that these rules never used to exist and we could say what we wanted. I'm assuming Muscian's Friend added them to cover their ass.

The search is balls now too. I was searching for that thread about watches, about 2 days after I'd seen it. Was searching for "watch" "omega" "breitling" and other words I knew were in the thread. Could it find the thread, hell no! Was just throwing up old threads. Even searching for my posts couldn't find any recent ones.

Since the takeover we've had new rules about not calling people gay or fags, not allowed to talk about drugs, search being limited, disabled, or just {censored} and the HC forums giving my computer e-AIDS and making me spend ages cleaning it out (even though I was well protected with anti-popups, anti-spyware and anti-virus progs).

Basically the place is getting worse even though I'm assuming more money is being thrown at it.

lolerecomic2.jpg

See, it can be funny too!

• Members

If you refrain from saying something for fear of being banned your a kiss ass. And without some respect no one would adhere to any rules or laws. Only an idiot (like you perhaps) doesn't care about giving respect but its something I take seriously and I don't pass it out like candy.

you see, calling me an idiot is just ridiculous

and what do you mean i dont care about respect?

i care about it plenty, and i just try to be a respectful person in general

sorry that im not an ass to someone until they "earn" my respect

and i dont refrain from saying the word "gay" in a negative context because im afraid of being banned, i refrain from saying it because i like posting here and i KNOW it will get me banned. im smart enough to read the rules and understand what will get me banned before i do it.:idea:

• Members

The thing that annoys me is that these rules never used to exist and we could say what we wanted. I'm assuming Muscian's Friend added them to cover their ass.

The search is balls now too. I was searching for that thread about watches, about 2 days after I'd seen it. Was searching for "watch" "omega" "breitling" and other words I knew were in the thread. Could it find the thread, hell no! Was just throwing up old threads. Even searching for my posts couldn't find any recent ones.

Since the takeover we've had new rules about not calling people gay or fags, not allowed to talk about drugs, search being limited, disabled, or just {censored} and the HC forums giving my computer e-AIDS and making me spend ages cleaning it out (even though I was well protected with anti-popups, anti-spyware and anti-virus progs).

Basically the place is getting worse even though I'm assuming more money is being thrown at it.

ive been getting annoyed at how things are goin around here too

but until it REALLY starts to bug me, ill continue to follow the rules and post

• Members

lolerecomic2.jpg

See, it can be funny too!

Thank you, finally a respectable answer.

• Members

In fact Yes. You should try reading some books on assessing peoples personalities. It's pretty straight forward, you can tell by what people say (type) or what they do. By the way based on your anwer don't get a sales job any time soon. And yes I know I'm a jackass.

really?

why dont you tell me something about myself if youre sooooooo good at assessing personalities?

• Members

you see, calling me an idiot is just ridiculous

and what do you mean i dont care about respect?

i care about it plenty, and i just try to be a respectful person in general

sorry that im not an ass to someone until they "earn" my respect

and i dont refrain from saying the word "gay" in a negative context because im afraid of being banned, i refrain from saying it because i like posting here and i KNOW it will get me banned. im smart enough to read the rules and understand what will get me banned before i do it.
:idea:

My life does not revolve around not getting banned and I won't let a silly rule put a chink in my personality.

Archived