I got to play an egnater tourmaster 4100 today at GC!!!!

Steveanders86

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

I live in Canada and Quest Musique Music store sells the Egnater amps in Canada. I bought mine from there October 2008. It works perfect and sounds awesome. I have been playing rock and all styles of music for over forty years and I worked in the High end Hi Fi business. Egnater has a Canadian distributor I believe and when I bought mine it was only $89 more than the American price. So I got mine for $ 1489.95 plus taxes. Now they are a bit more. They went up to $1849 Canadian for the Tourmaster 4100 head and then down to $ 1649. The amp is built great and uses great parts. I love mine.

• Members

I looked at one and was very impressed. I ended up getting something else used in the same cost range. I shyed away because it had so many features I was just afraid of reliability and I suspect getting it serviced would be expensive/painful. They really are good sounding amps unless you are into super high gain metal, and now that they have been out awhile I haven't been hearing about a lot of service problems with them. I think it's a reasonable price for an amp this well thought out and with this many features. This amp made in the US would run 3K.

Archived