Is this Mercury Program video old news yet?

FWAxeIbanez

• Members

Cuz I just stumbled on it and was blown away. I check for their videos once in a while, and this is the first time I've found one. Are they getting bigger or have I just missed it? They've got vinyl and merch out now too, which is crazy. Maybe they will tour to California :lol: I can only hope. Seems stuff like this is getting more attention.

Anyway, if you haven't seen it, check it out. The ending is :love::thu:

[YOUTUBE]wNlKAfAFm1U[/YOUTUBE]

Might be cool to post some videos of similar stuff too...

• Members

You can get popular by just doing guitar instrumentals like that?

I SHOULD HAVE DONE THAT YEARS AGO!

I don't think they are really all that popular, but go grab an E.P. they did called "All the suits began to fall off". If you dig the E.P., check out "A Data Learn the Language" too. All the mercury program albums are great, they are just different.

They might not make enough money to fly around the country in jets, but at least they are making enough money and getting enough label support for merch and touring. I remember about this time last year, all they had was a splash page for a website, with no mention of them playing shows outside of their own town. Maybe they just never updated their site since people here have said they've seen them... Either way, it looks like they are getting more attention lately.

Good for them:idea:

Now they should tour with Do Make Say Think and Rumah Sakit. That would be an amazing show.

• Members

playin a musicman head

nice

I noticed that too. It's one of those hd130's or something right? A hybrid design of some sort. Their guitar tones have always knocked me out.

What the heck is that bass head tho? I'm almost thinking that big ole' 4 space rack thing he's got is just the poweramp, and the preamp can't be seen, but I'm no expert on bass gear. Maybe someone who is can clear it up. Great tones all around... :thu:

Archived