Quick SIG:_x question...

JoshuaLogan

• Members

I saw a lot of switches like, bright/fat/yadda yadda.... is there one for tracking.... like loose/tight? I'm just curious because I know the sig:_x is supposed to be overall more saturated than the other amps.... does this mean that it's also going to be less tight? just wondering how capable of tight (and hopefully saturated) metal riffing it will be... I guess on channel 3....

• Members

This is the info that has been released thus far regarding that...

New POWER SHIFT feature takes VHT's exclusive Enhance Mode Technology to a new level of flexibility, allowing channel assignable Tube/SS Rectifier and 100W/60W output power selection with a deceptively simple, channel assignable user interface.

New SIDEBAND MODE gives you the choice of fast, focused power amp response or increased power supply lag and

• Members
This is the info that has been released thus far regarding that...

New POWER SHIFT feature takes VHT's exclusive Enhance Mode Technology to a new level of flexibility, allowing channel assignable Tube/SS Rectifier and 100W/60W output power selection with a deceptively simple, channel assignable user interface.

New SIDEBAND MODE gives you the choice of fast, focused power amp response or increased power supply lag and

Archived