Who wants a free CD?

mparsons

• Members
where are you from originally?

and we missed each other...i moved in october of '06.

wanna drive three hours a couple times a month?
:idea:

Man, I just quit Jenovah because they live in Marietta, about two hours away. I'd love to get some sweet metal going on, but there are virtually no metal heads around Athens.

• Members
your band rocks BUT....

The Cookie Monster destroys everything and makes it unlistenable. Sorry, man. A kick ass REAL vocalist would put you guys over the top.

My vocals are definitely real, nothing imaginary about them :D

I have been working on my clean singing. It's very difficult for me to get it right, but I think I might have found someone to really help me learn how to get a great and powerful sound.

• Members

your band rocks BUT....

The Cookie Monster destroys everything and makes it unlistenable. Sorry, man. A kick ass REAL vocalist would put you guys over the top.

That's the style of vocals for this type of music, man. If you don't like it that's one thing, but don't say it like it ruins the music. You're just not into death/black metal.

BTW Matt...this {censored} is really well done, bro. Is that your solo project? If so, I'm further impressed. I think you've got a future in the extreme metal crowd, if you can get this material to the right people. Are you with a label?

-Trey

• Members

Bit of Michael Stanne in the vocals ie you take the time to ennunciate. I like it.

What band is he in? I'd like to check it out. I hate the vocals where its like.. "BLAAARGGHGHHH" and you can't understand anything. Thanks!

• Members

What band is he in? I'd like to check it out. I hate the vocals where its like.. "BLAAARGGHGHHH" and you can't understand anything. Thanks!

Well on your first track they did anyway.

Michael is the vocalist for Dark Tranquillity http://www.darktranquillity.com/realindex.html

[YOUTUBE]yCeRS3nhSKE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]PKtIYdU3uRU[/YOUTUBE]

Archived