Ash Stratocaster!

TU BE

• Members

I played one of these at GC yesterday and :love:

I think I'll be putting it in layaway soon!

I also tried the Lite Ash strat that is made in Korea but it didn't sound near as good and the frets on it stuck off of the bottom and top of the fretboard just enough to bother me. I wanted to like the Lite Ash more because it was on clearance but I did not.

I also tried some teles while I was there but prefered the Strat.

• Members

Those are good looking guitars. I find the Ash very attractive. They even look better after 30 years of hard playing... after it's all broken in and worn.

You'll probably play one and know "it's your guitar" as soon as you pluck a string. Yes, I believe in fate and destiny :D

• Members
Those are good looking guitars. I find the Ash very attractive. They even look better after 30 years of hard playing... after it's all broken in and worn.

You'll probably play one and know "it's your guitar" as soon as you pluck a string. Yes, I believe in fate and destiny
:D

I think I played mine yesterday. :)

• Members
well then... go layaway
:D

Can't. At work. Hope nobody snags it before I can get there. :mad:

That's happened to me once before with the Epi Silverburst RI. They ordered another one for me, but when it got there, it didn't feel the same.

• Members
Can't. At work. Hope nobody snags it before I can get there.
:mad:

That's happened to me once before with the Epi Silverburst RI. They ordered another one for me, but when it got there, it didn't feel the same.

C'mon, you can call from work and tell the dude to hold it for you. :poke:

Archived