relationship with a Muse

NoSurrender

• Members

I have a Muse. I fell in love with her (not a mutual admiration, unfortunately) a little over a year ago. Wrote an album as a result. Now, I see her on the parties once in a while, and every time I see her I come up with amazing songs.

Wondering how it works for the others...

NS

• Members

haha, yeah got one too.. except i ask her for something and she goes.. this happened bad in my life.. or.. something something.. its funny.. cause my songs come from her misery.. pretty funny songs too.. and they seem to make her happier :D

the other thing is random crap that comes to me when i'm in the shower hehe..

• Members

Originally posted by dorey

haha, yeah got one too.. except i ask her for something and she goes.. this happened bad in my life.. or.. something something.. its funny.. cause my songs come from her misery.. pretty funny songs too.. and they seem to make her happier
:D

the other thing is random crap that comes to me when i'm in the shower hehe..

:) for some reason negative emotions fuel my creativity better than positive once.

I have same thing when lines come up to me in a shower... I even thought of hanging one of these plastic boards and use a water-resistant marker there so I don't forget the lines :)

NS

• Members

I have had a, well lets just say, tumultuous relationship for about a year now. And have come up with more good songs and lyrics during this time than I had in the many years previous. There is just something about lyrics when they have a real subject behind them. I communicate better through song than I do though actual talking so some of the songs have actually really helped the relationship along. Ha.

Jeff Patterson

• Members

I tried once to write a song based on something close to me, or some hardship.. and it was awesome.. that was three yewars ago.. havne't had any real inspiration since.

I once thought about some thihng that affected me greatly.. but i didn't feel that needing another sixty dollars to buy my most precious guitar was heartfelt enough.. well..

Thank lord he gave me someone worse off (though i wish her trouble go away ) :(

• 3 weeks later...

Archived