The more GJers get banned here, the more you guys are going to get trolled

Gammy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You guys are arguing about someone being trigger happy on AN INTERNET FORUM. Do you not realize the absurdity? Seriously, find something to define your meaningless lives off the computer. Thx.
:freak::o

It's not like I'm spending any extra time online for this.

I mean, I could easily be posting about some other dumb {censored} right now, but this is more interesting.

• Members

It's not like I'm spending any extra time online for this.

I mean, I could easily be posting about some other dumb {censored} right now, but this is more interesting.

The people with the "for those fallen in the epic GJ - AF WARS of FEB 2008" and "free speech isnt cheap" in their sigs are the wastes of life I'm talking about. You just got yourself caught up in that with agreeing that some internet forum mod is too trigger happy.

• Members

The people with the "for those fallen in the epic GJ - AF WARS of FEB 2008" and "free speech isnt cheap" in their sigs are the wastes of life I'm talking about. You just got yourself caught up in that with agreeing that some internet forum mod is too trigger happy.

The guy with "free speech isn't cheap" in his sig has had that for ages.

People are just having a bit of a laugh, I'm willing to bet this time would've been spent on HC anyway.

• Members

Just crash didnt need to apoligize for what he did.

He did what he thought was best for his forum that he Moderated, now the whole petition to strip JC of his credentials as a mod is bull{censored}, I was just in GJ, and you guys need to all pull the sticks out of your asses:poke:

Archived