NAD!!!! tomorrow BLACKHEART

fuzzylogic220

• Members
These things seem to be getting quite the reputation. Maybe that's because a lot of folks don't realize they are made by Crate. Discuss.

And what teh FEEK doe's that have to do with any current reality we are all living in right now?:confused:

I'm eagerly awaiting to pick up my L-G head tomorrow and rawk out...

list your fabulous amp collection Meesta "Z"...:poke:

IF YOU DARE!:wave:

(I'm, uh just kinda sick of gross generalizations this week)

• Members
And what teh FEEK doe's that have to do with any current reality we are all living in right now?
:confused:

I'm eagerly awaiting to pick up my L-G head tomorrow and rawk out...

list your fabulous amp collection Meesta "Z"...:poke:

IF YOU DARE!
:wave:

(I'm, uh just kinda sick of gross generalizations this week)

Um, yeah... maybe you need to calm down son. I'm not bashing Crate at all. I'm one of the few who actually think the BV120 is a good amp. I was pointing out that there are probably some losers out there who would dislike them purely because they are made by Crate.

• Members

These things seem to be getting quite the reputation. Maybe that's because a lot of folks don't realize they are made by Crate. Discuss.

Geez, when will this stupid rumor die? The Blackhearts are NOT made by Crate, any more than Mackie gear is made by Crate. Both Crate and Mackie are owned by Loud, the parent company. That's like saying a Guild guitar is a Fender guitar because Fender owns Guild. Two different instruments.

Sure there might be a few amp components that are shared by both Crate and Blackheart, but if you'll take a look at pictures of Blackheart guts, they don't look anything like a production Crate.

Another stupid rumor is that the Blackheart is the same amp as the Epi Valve Jr because both amps were designed by the same guy. Bogus

• Members

Geez, when will this stupid rumor die? The Blackhearts are NOT made by Crate, any more than Mackie gear is made by Crate. Both Crate and Mackie are owned by Loud, the parent company. That's like saying a Guild guitar is a Fender guitar because Fender owns Guild. Two different instruments.

Sure there might be a few amp components that are shared by both Crate and Blackheart, but if you'll take a look at pictures of Blackheart guts, they don't look anything like a production Crate.

Another stupid rumor is that the Blackheart is the same amp as the Epi Valve Jr because both amps were designed by the same guy. Bogus

They are advertised all over the internet as Crate Blackheart. I guess everyone is wrong and you're right.

• Members

They are advertised all over the internet as Crate Blackheart. I guess everyone is wrong and you're right.

"All over the Internet" huh? Funny, I don't see that anywhere on the Blackheart site. I also don't see Crate references on websites that actually sell these gems, such as music123 and musicansfriends. Blackheart is also not listed on the Crate site in either their product section or news section.

Here's a link to Loud Technologies, the parent company for Blackheart, Crate and a bunch of other companies. http://www.loudtechinc.com/

Maybe you could show us an actual advertisement that mentions "Crate Blackheart." Shouldn't be that difficult since it's all over the Internet.

No need to be such an @$$ about how everyone is wrong and I'm right. I was just trying to stop the spread of disinformation.

• Members

"All over the Internet" huh? Funny, I don't see that anywhere on the Blackheart site. I also don't see Crate references on websites that actually sell these gems, such as music123 and musicansfriends. Blackheart is also not listed on the Crate site in either their product section or news section.

Here's a link to Loud Technologies, the parent company for Blackheart, Crate and a bunch of other companies.

Maybe you could show us an actual advertisement that mentions "Crate Blackheart." Shouldn't be that difficult since it's all over the Internet.

No need to be such an @$$ about how everyone is wrong and I'm right. I was just trying to stop the spread of disinformation.

pwnt

• Members

I don't know, since I've never been to the plant in China, but I wouldn't be suprised if they were made by the same people in the same exact factory. I did hear some sound clips of the Epi and Blackheart and they tonally sound very close to my ears. I actually liked the Epi a tad bit more and hear the extra knobs on the BH do very little. I considered getting a Blackheart because of the size, wattage, the saturated tone sounds good but I don't know if they pull good cleans? The TT sounds pretty good distorted and clean but is way overpriced IMO.

• Members

Here's a link to Loud Technologies, the parent company for Blackheart, Crate and a bunch of other companies.

mine has crate written underneath the input jack so it's quite obvious that it can be confusing to people.

• Members

Okay {censored}face, check these links.

http://www.musicgoround-cary.com/servlet/Detail?no=501

http://www.axemusic.com/product.asp?numRecordPosition=2&P_ID=16673&PT_ID=all

http://www.musik-produktiv.com/shop2/shop04.asp/artnr/100050224/sid/!x52trtrc/quelle/listen

http://www.guitarsplusmore.com/proddetail.php?prod=BH5H&PHPSESSID=5dcabf6fb249f39dde48e035fb608901

http://www.musictrade24.com/webshop/product_info.php/info/p4784_CRATE-Blackheart-Little-Giant-BH5-112-Tube-Guitar-Combo-5W.html

That's just off the first Google page you {censored}ing moron.

Archived