Linkin Park: Shadow of the Day = U2: With or Without You

Junk Yard Dog

• Members

Linkin Park is ok until they step up on a stage.
:freak:

LP live = Failcity....EVERY time.

Complete opposite of reality.

They impressed me live. I was expecting bat country levels of fail but they were all impressive.

I just can't get past the whole package of Douche they are.

• Members

Complete opposite of reality.

They impressed me live. I was expecting bat country levels of fail but they were all impressive.

I just can't get past the whole package of Douche they are.

Seen them twice(took younger brother)...they were awful both times. And I actually like some of their songs. Also, every live thing on TV has been awful as well.

• Members

Instead of spending all these time in HC why don't you guys go out and write some songs. Let it be a copy of something great...but at least do something! Jeez, stop hating!

I'm at work. I can't write songs...they don't allow me to play guitar here.

• Members

Alright, listen...I'm no spring chicken. I know everything on the radio blows, I listen to fucking talk radio anyway (mostly sports)...I'm just making a point that record execs are probably pushing producers to dumb it down for us and also "barrow" from timeless songs of yesterday b/c the bands they sign can't pump anything great on their own in 3:30.

My point is I wish we could get back to the days when our musicians were ugly, they could play guitar, and they were such a think as real rock stars, not a bunch of tatted up pussies who get in rolling stone and talk about how many times they've been arrested, how much blow they do and how many hookers they hang out with (Avenge Sevenfold in Rolling Stone in the last year - the one time I pick it up in the last 7 seven years).

Oh yeah like the days of Led Zep and the like, man those were the days when no one ripped anyone off, like Elvis as well, amazing song writer :blah::rolleyes:

• Members

Instead of spending all these time in HC why don't you guys go out and write some songs. Let it be a copy of something great...but at least do something! Jeez, stop hating!

Some butthurt fanboy of X band always says this in these kind of threads. :lol:

Archived