Anyone have bad experience with paypal buyer credit-GE money??

simbasa

• Members

I got a call from them yesterday saying I was late in a payment. I told them they never sent me a statement... first she says, 'well we did and never got the payment'. So I said bull{censored}, I have not received any bill from you since last year and then she says 'well we went to online payment options only unless you state otherwise'. WTF???? :mad:

So she wanted me to pay over the phone and I told her no way, I will check it out online. She gives me the web address and I find out it does not work and then I see after goggling them, a TON of complaints about them making it very difficult to pay your bills, therefore making alot of people late..

Finally found the payment site through a paypal link and they want my bank account # and check routing # for me to make a payment to them online. I don't think so.

ge money consumer service- I think they are big time scammers.:mad:

• Members

only reason mine was ever late, was 'cause I didn't pay.

even when i owed them $500 they were always polite and helpful on the phone. This is after a couple months of avoiding them, heh.

I mean, if you knew you had this line of credit and had a balance on it, why didn't you pay the bill? if you owed them $100 and paid $50, did you think the other $50 would go away?

• Members

only reason mine was ever late, was 'cause I didn't pay.

even when i owed them $500 they were always polite and helpful on the phone. This is after a couple months of avoiding them, heh.

I mean, if you knew you had this line of credit and had a balance on it, why didn't you pay the bill? if you owed them $100 and paid $50, did you think the other $50 would go away?

No, I was getting statements in the past and always paid them. I fully paidoff my balance last October and then used the buyer credit in January, but did not realize it until yesterday- I mistakenly thought I had used one of my bank credit cards to make the purchase. This was the first time ever I did not receive a bill and she calls me up saying I am late.

So basically, they changed their policy and did not care to tell me, rather making me late instead. I never signed or sent them anything saying I would only like to pay online, nor did they ever send me a statement telling me they were switching to online payment only. Just a scam to make people pay more late fees.

• Members
Ah, I did that once. Paypal tries to automatically use the credit, and it's one line on the screen when you buy something.

Yeah, that's what must have happened. Sneaked it in on me. :mad:

Ah, well now she told me that they would start sending bills in the mail again, since I was pissed off about not getting it, but I don't think I want to give them access to my bank account paying online, so I will just miss this payment and pay it all off on next months bill. Score one for them.:mad:

Archived